*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824804-Secret-at-the-Prison-part-1
by Thoth
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #1824804
There is a secret at Timothy State prison that only a handful of guards know.
Timothy State Prison has always had rumors circulating around since the early 1980’s. It was well know that it has the lowest number of escaped prisoners, but also the highest  inmate mortality as well. State officials and new wardens have tried to conduct studies to find out why the prisoner mortality was higher here than other prisons. No explanation could ever be given as the prisoner in many ways was just as common as any other state prison. However, unbeknownst to even the Wardens there was a secret that only a select few of guards knew.

Jack, the head of the prison guards, has been working in this Prison since the 70’s was the oldest guard at 50 years old and was pretty muscular and quite tall at 6’4”. He knew about the secret of the prison back in 1981 from the former head of the guards, Joe.  He told this secret to five other prison guards: William, Kent, Mike, Thomas, and Toby.  Joe, like Jack, selected him and four other guards to tell this secret too. It has since become somewhat of a tradition in Jacks eyes. The six of them kept this secret well guarded as it would cause mayhem if anyone outside this circle knew. This secret was about a creature, a blob, that lived deep inside of the Prison. None of the guards knew where it came from not even the former head of the guards back in the 80’s knew where it came from. But Jack knew what it liked…to feed human beings life essence.  And Jack knew exactly what type of humans to feed it…prisoners.

The six guards met in the Prison cafeteria at night and got some guys to take their posts for them. They all sat down at a table as Jack then explained how it all began.  Joe was the first to discover this blob and knew about its taste in humans when he brought a prisoner he hated to the basement of the prison.  He realized before that there was a secret room in the boiler room. It was  hidden behind many pipes and from a distance one could miss it if they were not aware. He felt that since the door seemed undisturbed for a long while that no one had been in it for years. He planned to kill the prisoner here and then dump him in the shower room. But what he did not know was that there was a blob living in that room. When he took the prisoner there and started to bear the living crap out the guy, they both noticed a large  cracked container. From behind it came a blue opaque blob that as fast as lightning launched a pseudo pod towards the prisoner that engulfed his entire head.

The prisoner tried to pull the stuff off Jack explained, but the blob just engulfed his arms and then the rest of his body.  Joe stood back and watched in horror as he did not know what the thing was and was filled with genuine fear which was rare for a guy like him and was unable to move. For three minutes the prisoner struggled inside of the blob muffled sounds could be heard from inside but then it all slowly began to stop as the blob laid on the floor. “What happened next.” Jack explained “was perhaps the weirdest thing Joe experienced.” After the prisoner was obviously dead from being suffocated inside of the blob, it expelled the prisoners body from his amorphous form. The prisoners body was still intact but his orange jumpsuit was torn and almost burned off. His penis and balls were exposed and his penis was still erect. Joe finally got the courage to make a run for it but the blob grabbed him by his legs. The blob wrapped a tentacle around his body and just when Joe thought he was a goner, the blob’s tentacle touched his forehead.

Jack explained that Joe could read the blobs thought and realized it had some intelligence. It told Joe that it wanted to swallow more human and that in exchange for his life he will bring him more humans to engulf. It has placed brain link between it and Joe so he would know if Joe was planning on going back on his deal and it would immediately come after him and engulf anything in its path. Joe knew it was in debt to the blob but he also saw the blob as a way to get even with the prisoners he hated a lot. “The blob did not tell Joe what created it but explained that it was always inside of the prison, waiting for the day to eat a human being.” Jack told the others. “It explained that it does not absorbs the humans or digest them, although it could, it prefers to slowly suffocate the humans while absorbing their “essence“ or “energy“, as it calls it, but it is bluntly referring to the sexual fluids of a human being.” Jack said as he noticed the others had very disturbed looked on their faces as he did when he was first told about this blob.

Jack then explained the blob released Joe and telepathically told him that he was going to “finish” what it started with the prisoner’s body and they he should either come back or stay wait till it was done. The blob engulfed the prisoners body and began to suck out the body semen, even though the body was not lifeless. Joe stood there and watched bewildered but also with a weird sexual enjoyment as well. After 5 minutes it released the prisoners body and told Joe to go and get him some more humans while it waited patiently.
“And this is how it all began. Joe sought help from me and four other guards he trusted with this secret. We would go and get some of the nastiest prisoners in the prison, beat the living crap out of them and then took them  to the blob to be finished off. We were clever and knew how to do this without anyone suspecting us. The body would just turn up later dead and everyone would think the prisoner must have been raped by one of the prisoners then killed.” Jack told the others. “I trust you five with this secret as I know you guys also hate a lot of prisoners and want to see what coming to them. I can understand if you are a little skeptical about this, but what I am telling you is true. Will you guys help me?” Jack asked as he looked at the others with a serious look. The five guards looked at each other and were just stunned and unsure as what to really say. After about a minute of silence Thomas said “I trust you Jack, I will do it. I have a couple of prisoners I want to see dead anyway.” Slowly the other  four guards nodded and then agreed. Jack smiled and nodded as well. “Tomorrow we will plan out who will be the first victim and then go from there.” They all got up and did a bond of  trust with each other (by clasping each of their hands together in a tight bond.) and walked off.

To be continued…


© Copyright 2011 Thoth (starcomet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824804-Secret-at-the-Prison-part-1