*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824327-bactra-night-of-the-nite-the-going
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1824327
Bactra Aria Night of Nite Goes on his Jorny With Me
(to my the rapist, i was so elated about my last Storyt of Bactra, that i go and right another ppicture in the adventuresm of his travels rite awauy)

Bactra, the voyager of the star systems of the universels

as i begin my travels in this day, Bactra, i meat in the back of the horse Of Steeds, says to me, "Boy, fetch mesylf lemondae and vegetables."

being the cleaver snake that i was i ran off, with my feet becomin as two rabbits that were abnoxcious for 2 carroteers. i was surprised that i took only 120 minuts to squeeze the lemons and grapple the river with my hands and force it(with my nife) into the small 2 liter curps to give it to Bactra. in case that he didn't notice, i sluprued it down as though he was as thirsty of 300 men defending against the army of the Democratic Socialist States of Independent Dictatorships. nonewthistanding, it was a good day, for my nife was well oiled and Bactra well pamperd.

in inquisitioned into his well-being, "Bactra, my fiend, what grails and grasses have you gotten beyond the yonder fences, that you may bring to me such harsh realities>"

with his mind and moth Bactra opened his mouse and said, "yes, the sheep graze frilly wet, and kind beings care for them, i am well"

with his repliyance, i was no longer grievned abvout how well he was. indeed, my many thoughts turned to like a weel rotating down an angled hill curved slightyl towards the south. the bushes rusteld

i pullod my bladed

Bactra unsheathed his sword. i awed at it. engravedn upon it were markens thet only the finest marksman could sharpen upon it, with n i so witty and nice. it was the work of a master. it was necccessssarily not his, so i pierced him abvouit it "Bactra, would not that swrod be the work of your own hands?!"

"hush yuou" he said sharply and pointed his eye sockets in the direction of the bushes. immediatly my snake-like-reflexes Caight Onward.

Edginh closers, Bactra creapted closer to the bushes pulling his word out and called out to the bushes. "bushes, come out, and i shall not hurt feelings"!

immediatly, a firgure rose out. and such a firgure it was. into my eyes was a scurpltured buearty carved from the finest marbbles a noble lord could find. finely, snipped were the edges and creases and the skin shimered as though it were lakeside shore bounties, upon a Were-Goose Sign. the faith was shadwoed by the bushes.

bactra called again to the person, "come out, bushes-person, and your feelings iwll not be hurt!"

when the firgure came, i was struck by a weight of bricks and my confusion was expounded by the pain in my eyes

a hideous faith of a bierded man was standing infornt. i was struck first by beaty and then by hideousness.

Bactra was not amused. "clever disguised by a clever disguistustinate" and he unsheathed his sword.
© Copyright 2011 Kelvin Tergasin (uranium at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1824327-bactra-night-of-the-nite-the-going