*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820226-happy-birthday-alyssa
by alexis
Rated: · Other · Other · #1820226
this stor is going to be about one of my classmates birthday.
one day as i was driving around town i remembered that it was alyssa's birthday. so i stop to think what should i get her for her special day. then i realized that she have always loved clothes. when i looked over to my right i discovered that i was sitting right in front of a clothing store. when i reached the door it was a slogan on the door that read Nicki Minaj will be here today trying on the outfits that you may want to purchase. so i tried to do something different with the outfit that i was going to buy alyssa. i picked her out a pair of cheeta skin heels, some light blue leggings with all different colors and writing, a see through and pink skirt a mint green bra, a pink coat and colar cornated bangles. after seeing the outfit on nicki i thought to myself alyssa will love this! when i went to her house to give her her gift she was excited. after seeing what i had got her she was breath taking.
© Copyright 2011 alexis (dede17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1820226-happy-birthday-alyssa