*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818478-Everyday-Chores-Can-Be-Fun
Rated: · Other · Other · #1818478
Roommates make you act in the craziest of ways.
Jeremy picked up the brush and stood over the toilet with anger making his skin bubble with hatred. He couldn’t stand cleaning this disgusting, putrid, filthy bowl, but today was different. He leaned over and plunged in swiping and scratching. He had to work quickly because he didn’t want anyone to see him scrubbing the vile, nasty bathroom. He grated the despicable crude off with a force no one could recreate. He worked until the bowl was immaculate. He stood up laughing with satisfaction. He was proud that he didn’t even get anything on his hands, not his fingers or even his thumb. He lingered staring at the toilet with delight. When he was finished admiring his work he bleached the brush in attempt to hide the recent events. He walked to the sink and placed the toothbrush into the designated holder and exclaimed, “I bet he will never call me short again.”
© Copyright 2011 torhi23 (torhi23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1818478-Everyday-Chores-Can-Be-Fun