*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816392-Masso
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Prose · Cultural · #1816392
This is about Masso
Masso

Since then there are other moments that I have indeed had no other thought in
my mind except have my wish for a farm and a wife.
I really needed to be true already to what I want first for myself and next to those that are some acquantances already.
The land is far and vast here where I can"t leave because my time is really necessary here, here I am the better man all about the natural aspects of the invironment.
Aspects I like that, and that what started me to have this thinkings all about a wife and something I may say to others that is simple and true all together.
I want to live much more yet all there is is the lost self of me already when I need to think about my sudden dire decisions like this.
In the more secluded times my father made for me, I am not a bit frustrated about
how i am demeaned to the likeness of a not wise person, in fact I enjoy that deep within my mind.
When more prejudice then was on me I because I don't have a wife, I am glad in my thoughts, simply really glad because I have another
thought in my mind, athought that matters because that thought has a sincere dialog to what I am as a person.
There are the myths and fantasies all about women, somehow many times all over I do indulge in some of the adoration that many
of the more intelligent and really practically mature do, the preferences seem so actual in it's demands and thru that I do linger
a situation that animates my mind all about the women that surround the whole territory.
Many of the real tears of those that have a story of relationships don't stay much time in my concern, all in this sense though I
do have such affliation of citizenship with them that's why I symphatize for those to the utmost of honor, integrity and sanctity of love.
I am thinking that somehow I want to have a wife, because maybe I think it is another serious moment that I have to go through, I am thinking of wanting to have wife because there is a more sincere invitation that is for me. I am really very greatly full of thanks, I am really very grateful thank you very much...thank you to all, thank you to you, thank you to all of you.
© Copyright 2011 jingjoseph-a-geronimo (jingjoseph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1816392-Masso