*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814415-The-Lazy-Principal
Rated: · Other · Comedy · #1814415
Very lazy principal.
"Good morning Roanoke Rapids High School. Today is September..umm, the.. September 9th. Well, there seems to be some birthdays today, but that would take too long to read, so happy birthday to all you birthday people. Also, today they are serving some kind of chicken in the cafeteria, I think. There's a home football game tonight against that other team, so go Jackets. Well, I'm tired of talking so bye, oh and have a great day." There's a knock at the door. "What?!" "Well, mr. Hurley two students just got in to a fight in the court yard and one is seriously hurt." "Well call the 911 people to come get him." "Yes sir, and what about the other boy?" "Can't you handle him, I'm tired." "But sir, that's your job." "Oh, it is isn't it. Well do it anyways. Today, you can be the principal. I just want a nap." "Well, umm okay, yes sir." The door closes. Another knock at the door. "WHAT!" " The third floor of the senior building is on fire!" "Well, get the water hose and put it out. Don't NOT bother me again!" Freshmen girl enters in. "Mr Hurley, some girls are teasing me about my weight." "Well, stop eating, go on a diet or punch them." "But sir.." "No buts, go away!" She leaves. "I can't wait for this day to end, I'm so tired and bored." Bell rings. "Yay, schools over. Now to get away from these snot nose kids and go home. Ughh, walking all the way to my car and drivng takes too much effort, I think I'll call a cab"
© Copyright 2011 Amy Daniel (ald94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814415-The-Lazy-Principal