*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814137-So-close-to-the-edge
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Emotional · #1814137
Curious how this overwhelming blue, crept upon me...before I even realized it...
How did i find myself here...so close to the edge...not at all where my careful planning was intending...guess when you forget the way, you just end up a little lost...funny how quickly we forget... I never intended to lose it so quick...I never intended to miss so much, or lose touch...but when it happened it took me by surprise, maybe I should have realized... you threw me off my game...you took my balance, and left me wavering... emotions too much for me...



How did I lose the perfected balance, the peace the harmony...you took it with you, all of you...

How soon we forget, the way the soul's intent upon...peace that flows like sunlight through your being, as water spilling  upon a crushed and bleeding earth...renews the spirit of all that feel it...



How did I lose it that way, too fast to even notice... it coming through the dark, the clouds gathered quickly with the rising of the moon, the signs of a spiritual blue, so dark, deep...destitute...



How did I find myself here... standing on this ledge...
© Copyright 2011 LilNaomi (lilnamigurl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1814137-So-close-to-the-edge