*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808823-A-Day-In-The-Life-Of
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1808823
Through the eyes of an angry girl, in an enraging situation.
Unfinished:

"Snakes."
"Girls."
"Love, for real."
"Uh...spiders."
God! I thought. Could this get ANY more LAME?
"Yvette? It's your turn." Ms.Lilly stated coolly, refusing to look at me. She only ever said something directly to me when I'd said something "wrong". Thus sprang my nickname for her. Ms.Stick-up-her-ass. "What are you most afraid of?" She asked the ridiculous question again. I waited a few seconds, glaring straight at her with my arms crossed, slouched almost with my back to the seat of the stupid plastic chair I'd been in for the past half hour.
"I'm afraid of turning into the rest of the fucking losers in this bullshit class." I finally said, my voice steady. By then, people were used to those kind of responses from me. I was always the on to give the "fuck the world" answers. Ms.Stick just gave a half frown in my direction like she always did and moved on to Derek Lovett.
"And you, Derek?" she asked, a slight smile playing at the edges of her lips. That's how every female seemed to adressed Derek. With a smile or a giggle. "What are you afraid of?"
I was getting pretty damn tired of that question.
Derek answered, "Well, I don't know 'bout y'all, but damn, Yvette's pretty scary." He leaned back in his chair glancing over at me, a coy smile teasing around his mouth.
Of course, everyone laughed. Everyone always laughed with Derek. To be honest, I really didn't know why the hell he was in a mental institution with the rest of us. It didn't make sense to me that someone as perfect as Derek Wister could be considered fucked in the head.
"Now, Derek," Ms.Stick chided with a smile. "Let's not be rude." She chuckled.
I'm going to be SICK!
© Copyright 2011 Bleu Claire (musiclover1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1808823-A-Day-In-The-Life-Of