*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806021-Shes-not-Good-Enough-Chpt-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1806021
Just as things were settling down a self assigned "manager" throws everything into chaos.

It's my third week of being the Host Club's dog and I swear I could just strangle any of them. Today the theme was kimonos and I had to wear one too, Kyoya calls it an "ambiance", mine was a forest green top and a navy blue paints. Anyone who still thinks Haruhi's a guy is a total dumb-ass; she's in a light pink cherry blossom themed kimono with a dark pink sash and long hair extension. I had to serve traditional Japanese tea in traditional cups, in this thing! Most of the hosts were crying over nothing and the guests swooned with harts in their eyes, this club is such a waste of time.

Haruhi bumped into Hikaru and he dropped a bottle of faux tears, he and Kauru were going on about how all hosts use fake tears and how women can't resist a crying man, I sure can. Out of nowhere the twins give both of us an expensive tea cake, Haruhi was going to put it on her mother's memorial so I just gave mine to her I wasn't going to eat it and my parents memory was nothing worth celebrating. I've decided to keep quiet in front of the guests so they won't realize I'm a girl, but then again Haruhi… never mind. I spot a girl in an Ouran uniform with a large pink bow in her hair debating wither or not to come in but the twins seem to have that covered.

I go back to serving tea when I hear bones cracking and see the new girl jumping into Kyoya's arms, oh hell no. She introduces herself as Renege and that she's Kyoya's fiancée, she must not like having hair, and then she explains how he looks like a character from some video game she likes. Tamaki and the twins say something about an otaku. An emergency meeting is called to discuss Renege, "I think this could be a good thing for Haruhi. Having another girl around might bring out the femininity within her" Tamaki schemed, "Oh give me a break", Haruhi sighed, "Then what exactly am I", I interjected. "Well you're not really the girly type", Hikaru and Kauru said simultaneously, "and your still working as a dog, so you're not an official Host either", Kyoya added. A weaker girl would have gone into Tamaki's emo corner right about now.

Renege busted out of the kitchen (this is supposed to be a music room -_-;) with hockey pucks… I mean cookies, for everyone except Tamaki. While she's chasing Miskuni around the room for (?) eating one me and Haruhi decide to try them, they weren't actually that bad. "May I try one", Hikaru bites the cookie hanging out her mouth, "Oh Hirro you have some crumbs on your face", Kauru licks the crumbs off my cheek. Tamaki goes berserk telling us that its sexual harassment, honestly I would have sent him to the hospital if Kyoya wasn't going to charge me interest on my debt.

Out of nowhere Renege blurts out that our characters are "lukewarm", then she keeps going on (and on and on) about our guests are going to get tired and stop coming unless we add a dark side to our characters. She starts assigning roles without stopping for a breath, "Hey do you ever shut-up", I threw in after everyone had been assigned a role only to have Kyoya increase my debt, it was so worth it. I'm not sure how changing their characters led to making a movie but here we are outside, making a movie.

The whole movie made no sense and was utterly wrong, but Tamaki seemed to be enjoying it. Everyone got wet because of that one scene in the rain so I was the towel boy. Renege called Haruhi for something and a few minutes later I heard screaming, Tamaki and I rushed over to see what was going on when we both saw Haruhi crying. He rushed over to her while I attacked the main culprits, I kicked one of them in the face and broke the others ankle, you don't mess with me.

The next thing I heard (or was worth listening to) was Kyoya smashing the camera. Renege was on her knees crying about how Kyoya wasn't acting like "himself", Haruhi knelt down and told her that it's better to get to know someone gradually, I would have just told her to stop bicthin' at everyone. Kyoya came over to me, "You did a good job of protecting Haruhi, so I'm reducing your debt by one fourth. Keep up the good work", he said with a slight smirk on his face, I noticed Takashi was too. There might be more to him than meets the eye.

The next day the all the guests are talking about their favorite scene from the movie, and some were even saying that I should have been in it, well that's Kyoya. Renege walked in (she should be in France -_-#!) and grabbed Haruhi's hand saying that she "understood" what she was trying to say then drags her away to her house. But hey, I don't give a damn if she has a girlfriend.
© Copyright 2011 jtawsom (joat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1806021-Shes-not-Good-Enough-Chpt-3