*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797522-Wham-Glam-Thank-You-Maam
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Comedy · #1797522
A Glam Rock Orgy
In an alternative dimension much like our own, known as the 'Glamiverse' a place where 70s camp over the top music and clothes had never gone out of fashion, sexy goings on were afoot.

In their version of old England, it's capital city, Glamville was holding it's annual Rock orientated mass orgy, where any twat in a shiny suit wearing platform shoes could get laid!
 
The Rock queen, Gloria Klanger was gettin' it on with Terry Twinkle, one hit wonder with 'The Twang Band' of Croydon. They were hardly making beautiful music together. 'Get on the end o'that, doll!' The shagged out old has-been requested, referring to his wrinkly old sausage. She was so busy bumping up and down on it, threatening to snap it's stalk with her over-enthusiastic gymnastics. 'Slow down, girl me shaft's giving way!' He exclaimed with more than a little concern. 'Shut yer trap, Tezza, I'm enjoyin' meself, just relax an' you might remain intact!' 'Fuckin' Nora, she's a sexual-type Smutoholic!'  He blared, cleverly mentioning the pen-name of the brilliant author.

Elsewhere in the Glittery hall,other musical legends where busy going at it like knives. In fact,there were so much Glam-style shagging going on, any voyeurs in the immediate area were in danger of going temporarily blind, not through self-abuse, just the glare of silver costumes coming off!

As the Shagathon reached it's sweaty climax it was all to the beat of the in-house group, 'The Diligent Dandylions', a group so legendary in the 'Glamiverse', they were a fuckin' myth! And anybody with any taste wished the useless fuckers were! During a slap-bass solo, one over-weight punter nearly fucked himself into a coma,luckily the first-aid team on hand brought him round with the help of a cream-bun. Cool chicks in silver hot-pants wrestled each other in an inflatable paddling pool filled with custard, while a gang of spectators wearing 3-D glasses were wanked off by girls dressed as meter-maids, don't ask! All 70s type retro tossers were welcome to make complete and utter twats of themselves and the dozy bastards didn't disappoint!                                                                                               
© Copyright 2011 Tim Rogerson (nerbalf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1797522-Wham-Glam-Thank-You-Maam