*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787250-Just-for-a-moment
Rated: · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1787250
Everyone is the most important person for somebody, Sometimes they don't even know them..
It was raining by the sea...in the same place,just as the first moment he saw her..ages ago; she was sitting alone in this small cafe by the sea side..

He got inside, so he can see that angel clearly..as he came nearer and nearer..he wondered how her beauty wasn't like being a human !



Everyday then ..he went to that small cafe to see his angel.she was always sitting lonely...with that sad face..she seemed to be in deep pain , and that was cutting his hurt into pieces..he wished he could remove this sadness on her face ..but he couldn't..he couldn't even talk to her..she may get upset and this may really kill him..so, he preferred to watch her silently and sadly!



On this way, he kept going for months and months..but one day..he tried not to go there and see if he could resist it or not ..but he didn't ..he was dying for missing her, so..he decided to talk to her the next day...but..what if she refused him?! and never comes back ?! many many questions..he couldn't sleep that night..



Next day he went there...as much as he came nearer..his heart beated heavier and heavier..she was sitting over right there in the same place with much more pain!



He entered ..she looked at him with her sad angel face ..stode up and was coming next to him ...he couldn't believe that and felt like he was in a dream but her voice awakened him up ...he felt like he was flying up to heaven..she told him desperately:"where were you ?! ..i waited and waited..but you weren't there..you were my only hope and joy everyday for months and months..i watched you every day" and then her tears exploded and said :" i thought that u'd never be here again ! "



He still couldn't believe it was true..that he kept staring at her..and couldn't say a word !

Her pain increased and told him :"oh yeah..i am sorry..i dunno how i've told u this..am sorry" and when she just turned back to go back away , he felt like his heart was going with her..he couldn't breathe ..he grapped her hand ...she looked in his eyes with an ocean of tears on her face and said " i love you " his heart was jumping in his chest ..he removed her tears and said " i have always did so..i watched your sad angel face everyday..it was killing me softly " she said " i was waiting for you..i " ..he put his finger on her lips and whispered "hushhh...i love you !" and grapped her into his arms and hugged her tight,that he felt her heart beats ..which was beating heavily and just stopped !



He looked in her face ...she was smiling and closing her eyes..her face was pail white and her hands were cold as ice..she wasn't even breathing anymore..her body died in his arms..but her soul moved into his heart ..

And since then he went there everyday...for years and years...what ever happens he must go..time changed how he looked more and more ..but never how he felt..

He still can see her sitting in the same place but smiling and telling him.. i love..the word he waited for it long ..and felt it once..and..for just a moment!
© Copyright 2011 Nada M.Rakha (nadarakha at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1787250-Just-for-a-moment