*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781113-Poor-Young-Chinese-Girls
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1781113
Teaching Chinese village to some very poor children without panties.
I was employed as a summer teacher in  a very small town in China teaching mixed class (girls and boys) from age 7 to 14.
Even outside of the major towns in China, parents know that the ability of their children to communicate in English is a must, and will commit their savings to enable their offspring to learn English.

I had 5 classes in total of which 2 where 'very interesting'.  The first was a group of 7-10 year old children who were predominately girls. After giving them a book exercise to do, they get down to work and are very intense in their concentration to learn.  The odd flash of white panties (some of them stained or damp) was no surprise in the intense heat. One afternoon I will never forget.  This beautiful young Chinese girl with short black hair (about 9 years) had no panties on at all, and the erection in my  trousers at seeing her little pussy was immediate.  I remember dropping a board marker in front of her as an excuse to bend down to get a better look; it was sheer heaven :her knees were wide apart, clear view, no pubic hair, and a clear view of the little opening between legs. It was such a hot day, I'm sure the glow were her sweet juices. Yummy!

The other important sighting was when in a different class of 7 year old, this cute girl was scratching her leg.  It turned out to be several mosquito bites which were annoying her.  Luckily her classmate had some local ointment, and so I preceded to apply this ointment.  As I did, I was lucky enough to part her knees just enough to see her little hairless pussy - again, no panties under the skirt she wore.  My erection was almost instantaneous as I imagined licking and tasting her sweet little hole.  She had no idea that I was staring, as she was so intent on finishing the classroom assignment *Wink*

At summer camp one day, I caught the beautiful sight of a girls pussy as she was sitting on the grass in a pair of loose fitting shorts without panties. 
© Copyright 2011 Hengshan (hengshan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1781113-Poor-Young-Chinese-Girls