*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777947-Nurse-Perry
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1777947
"...and looked into my eyes, “Maybe I should kiss it and make it better.”
Nurse Perry

By: Bikerider

While doing electrical work at the high school where I had graduated last year, I watched as Miss Perry walked toward me in her crisp, white, uniform—her breasts bounced with each step. She was the school nurse, and when I was a student here I had always hoped she would give me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I still did.

“Hi, Paul,” she said, stopping to talk. Her lace bra was visible under her thin dress. “How have you been?” Her full lips glistened red.

“I’ve been fine.” My eyes openly scanned her body, “You’re looking as good as ever.”

“And you’re still a devil, Paul” she smiled shyly, “you’ll never change.”

“I have changed, Miss Perry, I’m not a student anymore.”

Her green eyes moved slowly down my body and stopped at my jeans. “You have changed…you’re all grown up now…and you look great.”

The bell rang and the hall filled with noisy students. Watching her walk away, I thought about all the sex I had with her when I was in school—in the darkness of my bedroom, with my hand coated with skin lotion.

What I wouldn’t do for a minor injury right about now. I went back to work.



I got my wish. Just before lunch I cut my finger on a junction box. When I entered Miss Perry’s office she was standing in front of a large window, her slender body, her long legs, and her wide chest, was outlined by the sun.

Taking my hand she asked, “What happened?” Her breath was warm on my palm.

“I guess I’m just lucky,” I said through a smile.

She opened a drawer, withdrew a bandage, and looked into my eyes, “Maybe I should just kiss it and make it better.”

“That would definitely make it better.”

Our knees touched as we sat facing each other, and her fingers trembled as she applied the Band-Aid, “There,” she exhaled slowly, “how does that feel?” Her voice was husky, her tongue slid across her lips, moistening them.

“Aren’t you going to kiss it?” I smiled.

“Maybe you should lie down for a while?” She glanced at her watch.

“Will you stay with me if I do?”

“Yes, of course, I'm going to make sure you are well taken care of.”

Walking to a cot in the corner, she reached down and pulled the sheet back and her dress rode up. With the tops of her stockings on display, it took all my willpower not to reach out and touch the soft skin that widened above the stocking tops.

“Take your jeans off,” she whispered, “you’ll be more comfortable that way.”

She watched as I stripped off my jeans and lay on the cool sheet. When she pulled the sheet up her hand grazed the growing bulge in my briefs. “Sorry,” she said meekly, then smiled.

“Don’t be.” I took her hand and moved it back to the lump under the sheets.

She pulled her hand away and looked down at me, “Are you crazy, someone could easily walk in here.” My desire, and my erection, deflated. Nurse Perry walked to the door and locked it, turning to face me, she smiled and said, “Now, where were we?” She moved to the edge of the cot.

I reached up and slid my hand along her nylon-clad leg, then moved higher until I felt the soft flesh above her stockings. I smiled when my fingers combed through her coarse hair—she was not wearing panties.

“I was expecting you,” she said softly.

Tossing the sheet aside, she stretched her leg over my hips and straddled me, her stiff white dress covered my hips. She reached between us and guided my throbbing cock to her wet opening, and then she slowly lowered herself onto me. Her warm folds enveloped my rigid length in wet warmth as it reached deep into her core. She gasped.

“You really are the devil, aren’t you?” She began to rock up and down on my rigid cock. I reached up and unbuttoned her top, pushed her bra up, then rolled her erect nipples between my fingers.

Her voice was deep, “Harder,” she moaned, “pinch them harder.” She tilted her head back, and her eyes became narrow slits, and I felt her slippery elixir spread over my shaft and puddle on my stomach. Leaning forward, she laid her head against my shoulder and whispered, “I want to feel your cock deep inside of me.”

I pulled at her hips, keeping her directly over my thrusting cock. The squishing sounds of wet sex filtered through her tented dress as my desire began to coil in my loin. Her tight folds grabbed at my cock as I pumped in and out of her. I felt the heat rising in my cock. I shuddered violently as the coil released, and arching my hips I flooded her with my seed.

When our breathing returned to normal, Miss Perry stood and smoothed her white dress.

“Are you going to unlock the door?” I asked.

“No, not yet…you’re very warm.” She smiled as she shook a thermometer, “I think you should stay until I can lower your temperature.”




Word Count 865

Tied for 1st Place, Weekly Quickie Contest, round 42. May 20, 2011.




© Copyright 2011 Bikerider (bikerider at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1777947-Nurse-Perry