*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776299-Utopian-Constitution
Rated: · Article · Political · #1776299
My idea of Utopia.
The Ordering
of the
Greatest Commonwealth


I.
II. A citizen is defined as: “any sentient being, that hath claimed residence in the state for over a year and has labored the bureaucracy, so as to have numbered and accounted their self into the states records and census.” 
III. All land is to be divided into provinces, based on their population density. Every province is to supply for itself, in amounts decided by the Minister of Plenty every year. All extra harvest will either be fed to regions that were non-self-sustainable immediately, or to be stored for future needs.
IV. Every citizen has the ability to open their own area of commerce, but as the currency is single use (paid by state to workers solely based on their workings, about ?1 per hour [this also is a sub-set against inflation, as every  ?  is worth one hours work] and after use to purchase non-essential items, is useless and to be returned to the state) the urge of the profit motive, which, after the industrial revolution, helped bring the conclusion that quality and workmanship are non-essential, as many are contempt with mediocrity, but rather efficiency, (the motive behind most of the evils of capitalism) which leads to child labor, environmental degradation, suppression of the lower class, fraud, and many other evils. Rather the reward is the honor of being “the best *insert_occupation_here*”.
V. The government is split into 3 parts. The ministers, at the top, are elected every 12 years, and the over see their particular department. The ministers are:
VI. 1st Minister: The leader of the winning political party, he chooses the members [of his party] that will go to the 2nd parliament (see line  ). He chooses 8 members.
VII. 2nd Minister: Presiding over the 2nd Parliament, he is the runner-up in the 1st Minister elections. He to is the leader of his party and chooses members of it to go into the 2nd Parliament. He chooses 7 members.
VIII. Minister of the Hold: In charge of the military, which is a different society all together.
IX. Minister of Plenty: Sets standards for productions of essentials and declares how much extra should be stored and when to use, etc.
X. Minister of the Law: Protects against corruption and controls the police force. He has no party or affiliations.
XI. The 2nd Parliament is 15 member group of ex-1st Paliamentariats who were hand picked by their party's leaders. They decide national affairs.
XII. 1st Parliamentary:
XIII. A local group of 15 members (one parliament per province) decides local affairs.
XIV. All children are to go to their provinces schools for at least 15 years. They are to go each year for 6 months and stay at school for 10 hours, for 5 days a week.
© Copyright 2011 Cae Veiro (caetan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1776299-Utopian-Constitution