*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769128-Faithful
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #1769128
"After the crash that killed her mother, Faith Winter's life changed forever.."
Prologue-





It had all been a lie. Not just the last couple of weeks, but my whole life.



My mum had kept the truth locked away from me since the day that I was born. Everything around me shifting. Why hadn't mum just explained everything to me? How was I supposed to believe in things like 'magic' and 'evil' if she hadn't even explained what she knew?



How was I meant to know the difference between good and evil?



How was I meant to know the difference between true love and lies and deception? All I had to by was my own knowledge. But lately, every single thing I had taught myself had been had been challenged.



The lines between good and bad had been blurred.



Everything was changing.



Reality had turned into one big fantasy. One that I wasnt sure I could believe in, one I wasnt even sure was possible.



My ignorance of it all is what makes me fear it all that much more.



Im only lying to myself when I say its all okay.



Lies. Thats all there has ever been. Thats all there will ever be. Although; Who knows? Maybe I will wake up tomorrow morning to find that this is all just a dream. My life will suddenly return to normal. Everything will be how it used to be.



But this isnt a dream.



This is my life.

© Copyright 2011 LaLaLa95 (shay95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1769128-Faithful