*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750803-So-this-is-it--Episode-1
Rated: · Other · Other · #1750803
New series ! Based on a true story!
Today was the first day of school. First day of high school. Last year hadn't been so great for Brianna, but she was determind to make this year count. Last year, her best friends, Liana and Julianna, had ditched her for the popular group, Brayden, Grayson, Ethan and Jessica. But Liana Julianna and Brianna had totally reconnected over the summer, from cottage trips, to bathing suit shopping sprees, these girls were always together. Brianna was so excited to start her new high school popular, and maybe even snatch a boyfriend. See, Brianna and Brayden had a thing way back when, but it sort of ended when Brayden became popular. Brianna still would catch him staring once in a while, and sometimes she would brush past his arm once in a blue moon and she would feel the electric jolt that went up in her arm everytime he touched her. She could smell his Adidas colgne that she could never seem get enough of. Brianna hopped down from the bus' stairs and instantly felt butterflies in her stomach. Her teeth starting chattering, something they always did when she was nervous. Brianna felt lost in the mix of students. But then she quickly spotted her twin friends, Alexis and Alexa. "Hey guys!" Brianna said trying to stop her teeth chattering. "Hey Brianna!" Alexa said her poodle like hair getting puffier by the minute. "Wow" Alexis exclaimed. "Bri, you look great!" And Alexis wasn't lying. Brianna did look great ! Her shoulder-length wavy brown hair was straightned and looked awesome thanks to her mom, and her long bangs were pinned to the side with a red bobby pin, that matched great with their red and black uniforms. Just then, Brianna spotted Julianna. She waved goodbye to the twins, and then bolted to Julianna and wrapped her with a bear hug. "Hey Bri- you look so hot right now !" Julianna said with an approving nod. "Juli, you look awesome too !" Julianna was wearing her hair dark brown pin straight hair in a black lululemon headband, which seourisly looked great. She looked like an actual highschooler, not just some freshman. Then they spotted Liana. Her light brown hair was in curls at the bottom, then her bangs pinned at the top of her head with a with neon pink clip. That was Liana, never matching. "So now that we're all here, I think we should do our chant. You know, the one we did at Brianna's cottage, and then we were all in the same homeroom class?" Julianna said looking at both Brianna and Liana. "Yeah I remember, but what are we chanting for?" Brianna said biting her lip. "A good year." Liana said smiling. "Right." As Julianna spoke, she grabbed Brianna's hand then Lianna's. Right when they were about to start their chant, Brianna's old friends, Emma, Abigal, Chelsea, and Giselle came along. They used to be Liana and Julianna's too, before they went off to the popular group. Emma's blonde hair was in a white hairband, same as Julianna's except diffrent color, which Brianna knew Julianna would talk about later. Abigal looked too ordianry in her high ponytail and black studs, and Chelsea wore her short black bob kinda cute, but she added a little red clip with a cheerleading pompom on it (totally tacky). And Giselle's thick auburn hair was straightned and suprisingly thin. Julianna told the girls in the car ride back from Brianna's cottage that she was going to drop those girls, and of course Lianna and Brianna agreed. Julianna swiftly walked away from them, ovibously expecting Lianna and Brianna to follow. And they did, leaving Emma, Abigal, Chelsea and Giselle to be left there, clueless and totally lame. "So that's how it feels to be part of the popular group?" Brianna thought to herself. She sort of liked having all that power, but deep down, she couldnt help but feel how it felt when a few months ago, Liana and Julianna did they excate same thing to her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BASED ON A TRUE STORY!
© Copyright 2011 Christina (: (schooldrama04 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750803-So-this-is-it--Episode-1