*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750071-immortal-chapter-two
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1750071
if you read the first you should no xP


Chapter two (well not really bc the other one is to long.)



Without thinking my hands flew out in front of me, making Cabbage stop in mid air, just floating. I was breathing hard, my eyes squinted shut. "Elena, you can open your eyes." Trinity said, I popped my eyes open. Cabbage was still floating. I dropped my hands. "What the hell is that?" I basiclly shouted at nothing. "How is this happening? Is everything magickal? This is messsed up! How the hell did that little kitten turn into a man-eating tiger?" My anger was growing, I don't know why I'm getting so mad.
Ash looked curious, "So, it looks like you found a Magickal animal. Some animals are blessed at birth, with the power to transform into bigger, more powerful animal. Like if your a dog, and you are blessed you would turn into a wolf. Or something in that catigory. " He said tapping his chin. With the snap of his fingers Cabbage was once again a tiny kitten who looked helpless and full of love. I ran over and picked her up.
"Cabbbage! Why did you try to attack him?" I hissed at her, she mewed softly, my heart softened at the sound.
"Magickal animals have the ability to sense something evil or dangourous." He paused and looked at Erick. "Like a Demon for instance." He said bluntly, my eyes flashed beetween them. Erick tensed up not meating my eyes, or really not anybodys eyes.
"But I-I'm not a Demon." He stuttord nervously, everyone looked at him curiously, he sighed and flew out the front door.
"He will be back." Trinity said, looking at the door. I sighed and pressed my hand against my forhead.
"Well, I'm going shopping!" Jessica said, and looked at Trinity, "You wanna come with?"
Trinity nodded fast. "I need to get some new boots anyays.
© Copyright 2011 That one chick who loves hobos (mutatingvomit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1750071-immortal-chapter-two