*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747397-chapter-2-Erin-and-I-erins-chapter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Gothic · #1747397
two 500 year old vampires, are twins, but dont know it.
Chapter Two.
Raven

Ugh, fucking sleep schedule, I thought, while walking down the street. with my huge double black tinted shades, I could still see better than any human alive. An upside to being a 500 year old vamp. The Eldest of our kind always had, and have the rarest powers I was the 5th vampire known to existence, but I never let it go to my head. Alexandra, the 1st imortal, was scared of what she was, caushe she had no idea at the time. One day she found herself parched and no human drink would quench it. She found herself roaming the streets in the middle of the night, moving as swiftly as a cat. Hearing a heart beat on the next over. Bu this time she knew she she needed blood. She turned the corner to find an 8 year old boy with wavy blck hairand baby blue eyes that glowed like diamonds. Standing there looking lost, Alexandra did not want to take the life of this young boy, yet she did not want him to freeze at the age of 8. she would wait until he was 18 years of age, thn change him.
Which is how the 2cd vampire came into excistence. HIs name was Levi, he was good and strong, and married to Alexandra. When he was growing up Alexandra had been his love more than his mother. He didn't love her as a mother though, they were close friends, so he kept his mouth shut about his feeling for her. Because she never seemed to age, he wondered what other things she held behind her crimsion lips. He kept wondering until his 18th birthday, when Alexandra stole him away into the forbiddion woods. This is where she pronounced her love for him. Levi was so shocked, he wrapped his arms around the vampire, and kissed her, so deep and hard, when they seperated both their lips were red, throbbing and swollen.
Alexandra giggled, wrapped her pale lanky arms around im, and bit him.
His blood was delicious, she sank her fangs in deeper, but she knew she would have to let go soon. She stept away, and that 8 year old boy she once knew now stood 6 feet tall and thirsty.
Alexandra understood, moved her blond hair from her shoulder and whispered; "Go on," then he bit her but only enough to quench his newly found thirst.

And the other two, there isn't much history, except A guy with no name woken up to being a vampire, and a girl named Jade, who is the third vampire. , Which is how I, Raven Night, came to be the 5th vampire i existence. There were 5 others but they were really boring.
"Hey, jade!" Someone yelled from behind a tree, though I paid no attention and continued to walk to class, for another day of eternal lonliness.
© Copyright 2011 That one chick who loves hobos (mutatingvomit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747397-chapter-2-Erin-and-I-erins-chapter