*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747033-Scream-to-the-sky
Rated: · Other · Other · #1747033
scream to the sky
Sometimes I want to climb the highest mountain and scream to the sky,


Tell it my dreams that seem out of reach my fears that crawl up behind me during the night.


My family, my friends that I hold close. The people I miss the people I need.


Tell it, I hate change and when the things around me change and when people change.


And how your words can SCAR the inside of my heart.


When I’m on my mountain top I’ll look into the clear blue sky with few clouds in sight, and attempt to clear my mind.


I’ll stand there and the wind will blow in my face, and I’ll try to break myself free.


I’ll scream to the sky about all the amazing things that have happened to me, all the amazing things happening to me and the amazing things that the future holds for me.


All the incredible friends that I have, that are always there for me and are able to make me smile even when I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders.


My family and friends that support me and show love and kindness wherever I may be.


All of my accomplishments that I am incredibly proud of, trophies and medals that I’ve achieved by myself or with my team.

I’ll tell the sky of my past present and future, memories that I’ll treasure people that I’ll never forget.


I’ll tell the sky my dreams my desires my goals and who I aspire to be.

© Copyright 2011 Chrissy (tcpoetry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1747033-Scream-to-the-sky