*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727977-ESCAPE
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1727977
a cute, love story
i watched how each picturesque of mountains and sunset and trees fade before my eyes right my window. i obviously kept my eyes open behind my sun glass. it was usually unusual for me to be awake for hours now on a long trip like this. maybe, i just need to tire my eyes and mind out. suddenly, i feel the gentle wind brushing my hair and touch my skin. it ran smoothly unto it, flattering the tiny hairs on my pores. it was heaven, i thought. i playfully thought of flapping my wings and get into the wind.



then poooof, my head slammed on the backseat of my seat as the bus came to a sudden stop for like a second or two. i felt my head spinning. at the same time, a head fell on my shoulder. hoping not to wake him up, i swiftly lifted his head on a perfect fall on my shoulder, securing his cheeks with my left palm. i made sure he was sound asleep when i decided to rest my head to his, wishing to fall into the same deep slumber.



why am i even here?why am i with you? i asked. and yet, i couldn't help but to feel comfortable and secured while i feel his body moving up and down, reacting to the beating of his heart. the question left unanswered. you are the man one would unlikely fall in love with, i thought, and yet you made me fall. crazy. behind your deceitful and bad image, something tells me you are more than that, something draws me closer, like an enigmatic force, hard to resist. i was your opposite, shy, demure, composed. very unlikely couple. and yet, you seem to be the only one who could compliment me.but life is never a free-flowing stream, it comes with rocks, big ones. time and moment do not permit us to be with each other. we live in a world where a bad guy should be with a bad girl and good girls deserves only the good guys.



sensing somehow my worries, you woke up and held my hand. this time you lift your head, giving way to mine falling into your arms. 'where are we going?' i asked. 'i don't know,' you said and added 'anywhere with you will be alright.' we're leaving, i know, moving fast and away from where we have been to the place where i deserve you and you deserve me, where everyone understand that i accept your flaws and love your perfection and you accept my perfection and love my flaws.



with assurance of waking up with you still, i fell asleep.
© Copyright 2010 gLISTEN (gulay02 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727977-ESCAPE