*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719922-October-24-2010
Rated: · Other · Other · #1719922
Journal from October 24, 2010

October 24, 2010


On Sunday (24th) we Went to get sushi at Dylans with Falco. we talked about a lot of stuff, marriage, love, friends, school, life.
We went to see paranormal activity, yes, he showed his 'pussy' side. haha. We were gonna walk around partridge creek but it ended up
closing at 6:00 unfortunately. :( but we went to fruicota, a hookah bar on hall road. It was his first time smoking hookah, but he enjoyed it and had a really good time, although the crepe's were not that good! My stomach and head started hurting from smoking to much hookah, i think. We ended the night going in the hot tub and then cuddling, but before the cuddling, of course we had to have a little bit of fun! But whatever. I had fun.. We tried to have good sex, it turned out so much fun, but the sex did not feel as good as i was expecting.. I told him that.. for some reason he could not get it to hit my g-spot the right way which really caused a strain on the rest of the night. Hopefully that will get better in the sex category. But other than that all-in-all it was a terrific day.. Except I realized Saturday may be the next time I see him, which will be the day of the hockey game! *Heart* We will also be going to a Halloween party afterward, getting drunk! Well got to go. Thought id tell you about the day!
© Copyright 2010 Forever Loved (shellbell592 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719922-October-24-2010