*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719733-The-Children-Who-played-on-the-Mountain
Rated: · Novel · Other · #1719733
The Boy Who Wore The Demon's Eye and The Girl Who Put the Egg In The Nest
Preface

I have been captured. They bound me to a wall in heavy metal shackles and left me in misery and solitude. But I will escape from this prison and into the night. Be afraid for your people. The wolf boy is coming.

I no longer have any place to call my home. My people came to this valley many years ago, giuded by the direction of the breezes. The ashes of my town will be carried away by the wind as carried across the earth in the air. I will be watching the skies when I make the long travel across the moubntain.


The Who Wore The Demon's Eye

They called me by many names. There is no one close to me that has called me by my birth name. I haven't been called by it for so long, I'm starting to forget....
It was Dove. A stupid name, honestly. At least, I think that's my name. My parents called me that when I was little, and I didn't get there in time. The vile rogues who killed my family weren't even curtious as to leave my family dying. It was kill and get out. Seek and destroy. The poor little boy who was then has turned into a monsterous killer. Thanks so much, murderers.
Anyhow, so I'm stuck inside a puny little cage with nothing to do but squash the rats and plan my sweet revenge. I've already got all the little glitches taken care of. The only problem is...it requires another person. And who on their right mind would help a potential killer? A desprate nut, that's who.

How did I even end up in this mess?
© Copyright 2010 Caligri (caligri at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719733-The-Children-Who-played-on-the-Mountain