*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717968-I-want-bigger
Rated: · Fiction · Food/Cooking · #1717968
Jenny has always been a skinny girl but she has now decided to comit to gaining
Jenny woke up on the Saturday morning, bright and early to go for a run. She didn't want to but she knew if she didn't her step-mother would cause a hassle and considering her dad was anyway on business she would get what she wanted. So she dragged herself out of bed and got dressed looking into the mirror. She hated her reflection, she felt happy with her looks just not her body. She couldn't even pinch a little bit on her stomach, it was a washboard. She hated it. She wanted to be like her best friend Amanda, she was curvy,big boobs and beautiful. She would never be like her. While she was looking at her figure in the mirror, she thought of a plan. The Summer holidays were soon approaching. She could gain quite a bit of weight during that time, she could hang out with her friends instead of sports and just eat and eat. She looked at herself and smiled for the first time in years and thought to herself. One week from now I'm going to get fat. She grinned and went out for her run.

Once she was back from her run, she felt extremely hungry since she hadn't had breakfast. So, while her stepmother was busy she stole a few more items of food than she would normally eat to stuff herself and ran upstairs to her room. She closed the door right over and began to eat. Eventually nearly once she had finished half of the food she was full. Her washboard stomach had a slight bulge to it, she looked down and rubbed it smiling. Mm I can't wait till I get more pudgy. She giggled to herself, Imagine if Rachel could hear me now. She finished her large meal and went to call her friend Holly if she could hang out. That way she could eat much more and Rachel wouldn't notice. She was really excited with her new plan, so she went to call her friend Holly.
"Hey, Hol's I have news for you can I come over?" Jenny asked, looking at herself in the mirror.
"Mm sure, my mums away for the weekend with John. You can stay the night if you want? I'll invite the rest of the girls and we can watch TV and have a right wee munch" Holly laughed to herself. "Oh yeah sure, that'd be good, I'll just get my stuff ready and I'll be over." Jenny hung up, and thought to herself. I can't belive this, my plans getting better and better by the minute. Her smile faded, once she would ask Rachel if she could stay she would moan about the calories. Jenny sighed and shrugged her shoulders. If I'm going to get a good binge I can take on Rachel. So Jenny packed all her essentials for her sleepover at Holly's and went downstairs to find her step-mother.

She found Rachel working out. As usual the bloody stick is flexing her...nothing. Jenny grinned to herself but got caught out by Rachel. "What are you smiling' at missus? Anyway I'm going to the Gym later with Jessica and the girls. Remember to have a healthy dinner Jen." Her step- mother smiled and went back to her excising. "Eh actually Rachel. I kind of got asked to stay at my friend's house is that okay? She's wanting advice on dieting, she thought I would be best at the kinda' stuff. Sorry, can I go over and stay?" Jenny said she knew if she mentioned dieting she would totally let her, but she's used that excuse at least once or twice before. Jenny stood hoping her excuse had worked. It wasn't for two minutes until Rachel replied to her. "Oh, erm sure sweet heart. You should tell them about my new diet food those Purple Crips. Low Cal-" began her stepmother. "SURE! Erm, well I'll be off now. We will have to shop for those Crips won't we?" Jenny smiled at her stepmother, glad she bought the lie. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, just don't eat too much of them or it will be a lot of calories and you won't fit in your new summer clothes." Rachel laughed and wiped her sweaty face and began flexing her bonny bum. Jenny smiled and left the room rolling her eyes and thinking. What a freak, I can't wait till I can eat what I want, when I want. I will get loads of attention from the boys now. Jenny grinned to herself.

While walking to her friend Holly's house, she was looking at all the curvy, chubby and normal sized woman, she felt quite like a perv but she was just admiring them. They looked beautiful. Jenny stopped off at the corner shop to get a few essentials(sweets) for the sleepover and for her walk over, extra, extra calories. She grinned to herself walking along the street eating her crips and drinking her coke. She smiled to herself thinking Rachel would have a heart attack if she saw Jenny drinking Coke, especially non diet coke, Oh that calories. She grinned. When she was finally at her friends house she wasn't even at the door and her friend swung up wide open with a bottle of Vodka in her hand shouting "JENNY MY BABE. WE ARE GOING TO PARTY" Holly giggled and hugged her friend, making Jenny drop all of her stuff. Jenny laughed and made Holly back in, picking up all her stuff. This is going to be some night Jenny thought to herself. A few hours later, she hadn't got round to telling her friends about her plan and Jenny and her friend's were slightly drunk. Well, in Jenny's friends case they were extremely. Jenny was sobering up as she kept eating most of the Junk food, when her other friend's arrived. The guys. They arrived about 10 PM later that night and brought more alcohol. Of course a get together with alcohol and girls and guy's wouldn't be the same without a game of dares.

When they started their games of dares it started off innocent, then became worse. Jenny was a little weary, as Jenny was quite sober, just a little tipsy. She grimaced at some of the dares being taken place. Her dare was not as innocent. "I dare, I dare Jen to pull Keri." Jack laughed swaying slightly. Jenny was a little weary, but went for it. She crawled over to Keri who was giggling and took hold of Jenny's face and kissed her.
A few hours later, everybody was asleep from all of their alcohol intake Jenny snuck about to get to more of the Junk food, as her stomach was rumbling. She ate and ate, stuffing herself till she was fully and kept on eating till it hurt her stomach. She rubbed her stomach moaning. "Oh dear god, I'm so full!" she continued to rub her stuffed stomach which was sticky out and her top had ridded up quite a bit. She grined to herself and went to sleep. Hoping in the morning she had gained at least a little bit of weight. Once awake in the morning.
Once she woke up in the morning she sprung to her feet and ran to the bathroom, stepping onto the scales. She had gained 4 lbs she was very happy. She grinned to herself and rubbed her slight bulging belly. Mm I'm hungry. I'll gain a bit more weight and I'll be perfect. {/i
© Copyright 2010 Poisons (poisoned at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1717968-I-want-bigger