*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715253-Tit-for-Tat
Rated: GC · Fiction · Erotica · #1715253
He has a gift, is it jewelry, pearls or money.
Tit for Tat


         The blow to his back was painful, but she was just being playful.  “That wasn’t nice!” He said in a singsong voice.  They stand in the foyer; she in her nightgown and he in his boxers

          “What’s in the bag?” She pokes him in the ribs with those long sharp fingernails.

         He twists around holding the object of her interest up over her head, just out of her reach. “Something you’ve been asking for.”  The black velvet bag is small and a total mystery to her.

         She steps back and puts her thumbs in the shoulder straps of her nightgown.  “I’ll give you a show.”  She said playfully while twirling around.

          “That’s not fair.”  He still holds the small black bag up near the ceiling.

         Still turning slowly, she raises the garment a few inches. “Here I come!”

          “It won’t work.”

         She pulls it up over her head, tossing it to one side and stands before him in only her bikini briefs. “Ta Da, now show me…I showed you.”

         He stands with one hand high in the air, the elusive prize still out of reach.  She punches him in his stomach; he gasps for breath, the pain is more severe.

          “Show me some more an I might change my mind!”  He smiles.

         Rocking her hips back and forth, she pulls on her panties.  “You promise?”

          “No, but it will get you closer!”  He laughs out loud.

         She looks over at her nightgown laying flat on the floor and starts to reach for it.

          “No!  Seriously, show me your prize!”  With his seductive grin.

         She stops and looks up at him.  She pushes the briefs down; they fall down her long shapely legs to her feet.  Extending her arms out, she says proudly.  “Here I am, now what’s in the fucking bag.”

         He reaches out and puts his hand to the side of her face and caresses her cheek, then moves his hand up to the top of her head and grabs a handful of hair, pulling her to him.  He kisses her and she responds.  She runs her hand up and down his bare chest and over his boxer shorts.  She can feel his passion swelling.  “You’re getting hot!”

          “I know, are you getting hot too?” He let go her hair and tweaks one nipple. 

         She pulls down his shorts and starts to rub his engorged member.  “Show me!” Placing her arms about his shoulders and neck.

         He places the package on a small table and picks her up in his arms; she is so light.  He carries her over to their bed, laying her gently down.  Kissing her lips, then moving down to her neck.  His hand gently caressing her sensual, moist lips, she is beginning to react.  His lips are now on her breasts, tongue circling those hard nubs.  He feels the moisture and heat of her womanhood.  His lips ramble over her body; she raises her hips to meet very stroke of his fingers. 

         They exchange advances in the game of foreplay that they had played so many time in the past years; each one driving the other to uncontrollable ecstasies.  They both begin to groan and moan those animal sounds of pain and pleasure. 

         She spreads her legs wide and pulls at him, he enters her, sinking himself deep into her.  Her hips quiver and twitch, he begins the stroking, she encourages him with her caressing his back in the rhythm of his loving movements.  They moan and groan in unison; they both release in unison. 

         He thinks to himself, at least we do this right together. He rolls over and pours two glasses of wine at his night table, twists around and gives her one.  She swallows it all in one gulp, letting a little spill out the corner of her lips and down on to her chest.

          “Now the package?”

          “First a shower and then the package!”

         They get up and shower together.  He puts on fresh boxers and she a black lace nightgown, then they go to sit on the living room couch.  She falls into a deep sleep right away. 

         Morning light, the radio alarm clock sounds off.  Jane wakes up head fuzzy and very uncomfortable.  She is hanging on a hook attached to the closet door, her wrists bound together with black handcuffs.  Mark is sitting on the bed fully dressed, smoking a cigarette and sipping his morning coffee.  Her body aches from the evening’s activity and now standing on tiptoes to keep the weight off her wrists.  She looks up at her shackles.

          “Those are that gift you were so interested in and I forgive you.” He is twirling the black bag on one finger.

         She is struggling, trying to dislodge the hook from the door.  “Get me down from here.”

          “I can’t forgive you for cheating, gambling away all our money, putting me in dept and for being a pig.”  Mark picks up his suitcase and walks out the front door.  “This is the fucking you get for the fucking you gave me.” He slams the door.

Word Count = 866

Next Quickie is:

 The Succubus  (XGC)
One lucky young man meets four young female Heavy Metal Rock Stars.
#1717748 by Rogue Writer
© Copyright 2010 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1715253-Tit-for-Tat