*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713970-Broken-relationships
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Lyrics · Emotional · #1713970
Relationships that have endured numerous trials and tribulations
Life for me began at the age of thirteen when I took that first hit of weed yo I thought that that was all I would need then u materialized into my life told me one day you would be my wife the one that would sAve my life but u didn't know at that time I had a knife and was prepared to take my life cut my wrists and end this sacrificial life of mine you were such a beautiful dime piece and of course u brought peace to me but the demons inside of me would never allow me to ever live peacefully so evil is all that occurs to me like two years In the pennitentery walking around smiling like everything is ok like everything will be the same but life seems to be a game and life doesn't seem to be a friend of mine so perhaps that's why I sit back and prepare the raps perhaps that's why I dodge these caps and perhaps that's why I wanna see what y'all think you like what u see holla jkells and get at me!!!
© Copyright 2010 Jkells1982 (jkells1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1713970-Broken-relationships