*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710515-Musings-of-swamy-amalrajee-3
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Religious · #1710515
Fate is a Programme only.
Question:-
Swamijee,
What is fate? Can I change my fate? How can I reach Heaven? Please enlighten me!

Swami amalrajee:-
Yes. You can change your fate. Fate is not a single straight route. It is like a computer programme in BASIC language which is having a lot of different routes to follow and reach different ends.
Let me explain in details.
Look at this very simple BASIC programme.
10 PRINT “WHERE YOU WANT TO END? IF YOU WANT HEAVEN, TYPE ‘A’ OR IF YOU WANT HELL, TYPE ‘B’”
20 INPUT N$
30 IF N$=”A” GO TO 50
40 IF N$=”B” GO TO 70
50 PRINT “YOU HAVE REACHED HEAVEN”
60 GO TO 80
70 PRINT “YOU HAVE REACHED HELL”
80 END
When you run the above BASIC programme and reach line 20, let us call this as junction point, you have free will to select and type either “A” or “B” which is purely your choice only.
God has created everybody with a long and interesting programme which has two endings. One ending is reaching Heaven and another is Hell. You start your life and live through the programme. God never interferes in your actions at the junction points. After creating you with the programme of your fate, God will meet you on Judgement Day only after the end of your life unless you pray for His intervention at critical times and only if you deserve His mercy. So, going to Heaven or Hell is your choice only.
Your fate programme is related to the programmes of others also and all the programmes are part of the God’s Grand Programme or “Histories” of the Universe. The outcome of your particular selection at every junction point affect and change some thing in the Universe in some way even it is very small. Some times action of others also will change the direction of your fate. But, you can travel and live through any one of the routes only from every junction point and can not return back to start again to take a different route due to the “Arrow of Time”.
If you look back, you can realize that you had crossed a lot of junction points so far in your life. You completed your school studies with good marks, you had the choice of selecting an Engineering College or Medical College or some other Colleges for further studies. Each selection had a different route in your fate programme. After your studies you reached another junction point and selected a job from different job offers each had a different route. Next you had your selection of your life partner. These are all in your material life.
In another plane, some times you are tempted to commit sins and gets chances to do good deeds which are all junction points. Every day you pass a lot of junction points with out any awareness and frequently change your routes towards Heaven or Hell. If you follow any religion, or the lessons taught in moral science or catechism classes during your school days seriously and have simple common sense, you can pass the junction points easily by selecting the correct fate towards Heaven. Otherwise the end by default will be Hell only.
Is there any single rule or secret to follow and reach Heaven, you may ask.
Yes. Read Matthew 25:31-46.
Good Luck.


© Copyright 2010 Amal Raja (amalraja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1710515-Musings-of-swamy-amalrajee-3