*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708190-Its-My-Life-Part-1
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Romance/Love · #1708190
It's about a teen having an affair with her teacher and oh boy there's a lot of drama.
Mr. Greene gave me our sign, a yank at the ear three times. No more, no less. When the bell finally rung after what felt like ten years, I ran straight to the “secret closet”. I closed myself inside and waited for the secret knock which came like five seconds later.
He came in and gave me a kiss. It was gentle and not as forceful as usual he licks my lips slowly asking for entry into my mouth. I granted it. He then got his usual urgency. He was aggressively moving his tongue around inside. He lifted off my shirt almost ripping it and then I quickly unbuttoned shirt. He broke my bra and was swarming inside my mouth like bees. He then broke the kiss and moved down to my nipples. He was kissing and licking around. It felt great. I felt like singing. I let out a little groan. Then he went to my lips again and then we laid on the cot still making out. He pulled up my miniskirt and pulled down new lingerie from Victoria Secret. Then he was unbuttoning his pants swiftly. He pulled off his boxers and I saw it. It was big and beautiful and he took a break from kissing to push himself inside me. He was grunting as he pushed. I was enjoying it just like any other time. I was holding back screams of pleasure. It was just so damn good. He finally pulled out and dressed. He was gone before I knew what was happening just like always. I guess I have to wait until after school for the rest of the fun.
I finally got up. I put on my clothes and was dressed in my red miniskirt and white tank top revealing a little belly. I had on bangles and on the opposite arm a white bracelet on. I was wearing my red rose earrings. It was no wonder I was such a popular girl around the guys. I wore a size 36 DD and had a round ass. My belly flat and my hair was long and curly but I was smart.
But to everyone at school I was untouchable. I was too beautiful and smart to date any of them. Boys wanted me and girls were jealous. I was surprised at how much I had changed from third grade. I used to be the geeky girl who was ugly but now I’ve blossomed and the guys have noticed.
The bell rang ending lunch. I didn’t have much time so I grabbed my Prada bag and my lunch and was on my way to sixth bell. Only two more classes to go before I got to see my secret boyfriend. I strutted my way to class. Everyone was glaring and some were gawking. I didn’t know why until I looked down and I forgot to put on my underwear. I ran to the bathroom quickly. I went into the stall and sat and cried.
I got myself together and went to the nurse. I didn’t have to fake sick all I had to do anytime I wanted to go home is let the (male) nurse kiss my breast for three seconds and kiss my lips for thirty seconds. Most of the time I made out with him for like an hour letting him kiss me where ever. I sometimes even gave him a blowjob. We had sex this time not made love no had sex. I made love with my boyfriend.
He wasn’t bad but not as good as my boyfriend. He kissed me all over and I gave him a blowjob. When he pushed inside of me he was hesitant and wasn’t gentle. He was rough and it hurt more than usual. He wore a condom at least unlike my boyfriend. We never use protection because he says he’s infertile.
© Copyright 2010 missromance101 (missromance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1708190-Its-My-Life-Part-1