*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707948-A-LOST-FATHER-AND-A-FOUND-SON
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by ish5
Rated: E · Other · Family · #1707948
ITS A POEM BRIEFING THE DEEDS OF A PERSON
I saw a man crawling in middle of a road............. horns honk at him as barking dogs............he feals the heat as if on a desert he crawls....



the time has changed, is what to himself he weeps, lights surround him like a diamond crown, he seems lost in a familiar town..........



the scene takes place at the heart of the city, a busy marketplace........whose heartbeat he once used to be.......... ,



no more under the shade , rages are what he awaits............things have been taken care off...........this is not what he anticipates.....



his lyf truffles to satisfy its meaning............this is nothing but rather......just a beginning...........



Faces change with time.........life marches ahead at its own pace...........Now................Today.........



He is being paid for a unforgetful crime, the time ceases, the history chases itself......



Reminding you in a flash, let your sixth sense have a catch................a black AUDI halts in front of him...........



a coin tosses in the sky...........defining the unknown limits...........the phases unclear yet............it bears a lost trace of someone..........somewhere.........



A Conversation may be a illusion.........it marks here a one sided expression of a YOUNG Man......." Keep the Change Old Man"..........





"Satisfy your longing tastes...this used to be the greed u once had............."





"buy a cake................eat it for my sake................this was something your father always loved"



"lucky you............Cursing him with nothing but water and stinking food"



"and with water enough, just sufficient to weep and nothing for him to drink and stale air to breath.........."



the old man thinks and does'nt bother to speaks........his royal reflected shadow asks him a 1000 questions..was this the future he ever perceived........



The audi vanishes in thin air...........he seems lost in despair.....this was the same Audi.......the first fruit..his tree ever had.........



His Son reciprocates the same.........The Young Man tames all which The Old man once had...........



Suddenly amidst all Chaos...silence takes a blind curve.............the view fades.........Strange actions do last a lifetime........



"SORRY FATHER" are the last words of the Old man in pain.......As all his good deeds ever did are now in vain.......and He rests Regretfully............



Wishing forever to End a long Lasting Game.........................
© Copyright 2010 ish5 (ish14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707948-A-LOST-FATHER-AND-A-FOUND-SON