*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707315-In-love-with-a-fish
Rated: 18+ · Draft · Romance/Love · #1707315
This unfinished piece is just to gauge if you're out there. Maybe I miss you.
She left me the night of my birth.
  I cried.
My eyes lay dry, my throat, the same.
She took my right of birth and made Her own. no regrets no regrets
We met again in another seaside town, cozy and fur.
I couldn't tell her I was once there the day of her birth. Shattered once again with unrealistic expectations and hopes. hopes.
The Hope spring is eternal and you can hope, all you can drink.
Once again I cried.
For a while I thought I was 'cured', hearing cowbell after cowbell. Practice makes perfect, He told me. So I did. I practiced, and practiced, until I got complacent and sloppy. Slow is Smooth, Smooth is Fast... and anyone who was successfully brainwashed, never knew it.
I bled.
I journeyed East once more and found that time renders 'Their' magic weak and bitter.
Continue to swing, my moon and me. By chance I found the land of gunpowder water. Grass that shone like water in the moon light. Orange orbs that bounced through the brush.
I awed...
I jouneyed west through the desert, and thought indeed the Sun would take my life, and the Lives in my charge....(not yet finished)

If only I could tell her now, how many hats I wear.
© Copyright 2010 R. Allen (ourallen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1707315-In-love-with-a-fish