*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706751-Musings-of-swamy-amalrajee---1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Essay · Spiritual · #1706751
What will happen after your death?
What will happen after your death


Question:-
Swamijee,
everybody is now a days talking about Big Bang, years in million and billion and end of universe etc. I want to know the exact date of starting of the universe, when will it end exactly, the date of the so called Judgement Day and what will happen to me immediately after my death. Please enlighten me.

Swami amalrajee:-
For me,
the universe was started on the day when I was born and will end when I die. The same is true for you and everybody also.
For the universe. it may take billions of years to start and end.
The final Judgement Day will be after the end of the universe.
Then how much time one has to wait for that day? You may ask.
Answer for these type of questions is available in Bible if you are a Christian.
For example read the following words in 2 Esdras 5:41-42:
Then I (Ezra) said, “But, Lord God Your concern is with the people who will be alive at the end of the world. What will happen to those who live before that time? What about us? What about those who came before us, and those who will live after us?”
He (God’s Angel Uriel) answered me, “The final judgement can be compared to a circle, and just as a circle has no beginning or end so those who come early will not be too early, and those who come later will not be too late.”

So our experience of time which is linear is different to God which is circular.
God was outside the universe when He created it.
We will also be outside the universe after our death.
What is the purpose of the universe to us if it does not have us.
So the stars, the galaxies etc which are impossible to reach by you, me and any one are all grand illusions as Hindus call as ‘Maya.’
Read 2 Esdras thoroughly for your enlightenment to know exactly what is going to happen to you immediately after your death.
( If 1 Esdras, 2 Esdras and The Prayer of Manasseh are not in your Bible get a latest one)`











© Copyright 2010 Amal Raja (amalraja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706751-Musings-of-swamy-amalrajee---1