*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706667-The-first-time-I-wore-low-rise-jeans
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1706667
The first time I wore low rise rise jeans my buttcrack showed.
Math was never my best subject. I was taking this statistics class that I was not doing too well in. Basically I was failing the class. My friend Katie seduced her professor just to get an A in her biology class she wasn't doing too well in. I'm not the type to follow what a friend did just to get a good grade in a class.

    Katie told me I should follow her advice and seduce my professor. She told me to go to his office wearing a short skirt, a thong, and high heels. "No way" I said. "I'm not showing my entire body off". I looked at Katie and I could tell she had something clever up her sleeve.

    "We have to go shopping right now" Katie said. "Why"? I said. Katie answered "just come on I have an idea". We got to the mall and went into Hollister. Katie started grabbing every single pair of jeans in my size off the shelves and dragged me
Into the dressing room.

    “Try these on she said". So I started trying on the jeans until Katie found the perfect pair for me. The jeans sat so low they barely covered my ass. I bent down in front of the mirror and saw that two inches of my butt crack was showing. As soon as I showed Katie she said without hesitating “These are it". "I'm going to buy you these jeans for you on this special occasion".

    The next morning I put on the jeans and paired them with a tank top that went only to my belly button. I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath and said "I'm ready for this". After class I asked my professor if I can meet with him during his office hours. He said “sure see you there".

    As I walked into his office he looked at me smiled and I smiled back. I could tell he was impressed with how I was dressed. I sat down and he said " Amanda, what brings you to my office on this fine afternoon"? "I'm not doing too well in your class and I'm afraid of flunking" I said. "Glad you came" he said.

    Then my professor asked me what topics were giving me the most trouble.  I told him and he said "Let's get started shall we". An hour passed by and I started to get the hang of the material. Of course the professor noticed and told me "great job Amanda, if you keep up the hard work you will do extremely well in the class".

    As time went by we started enjoying each other's company. We were laughing, talking, and having fun. Then he told me out of the blue that I had beautiful eyes and I told him he had nice eyes too. This lead to him asking if I had a boyfriend. I said "no". He seemed happy and asked why a beautiful girl like me wasn't in a relationship. I decided to ask him if he had a girlfriend and he said "no I do not".

    When he stood up to get stretch his legs I could see him checking me out. He said “wow those jeans are so low and your shirt is so short". I answered "oh really I didn't notice". I decided to get up and sit on his desk. While I was sitting he was trying to look behind me so he could get a look at my crack.

    I figured to get the mood going I should tell a made up story about a group of boys seeing my butt crack and laughing. So I told him the story and he seemed really turned on by this. He asked why it showed. And how much showed? I said "it showed because I was wearing this exact pair of jeans that which are way to low and showed two inches of my crack".

    My professor said "Amanda if you don't mind can you reenact your story for me so I can understand what happened better"? I said "Sure I don't mind". So I got up and started to tell and demonstrate what had happened. "I went shopping at the mall and I had all these bags in my hand". "Unfortunately I dropped all my bags on the floor".

  "Then he asked then what happened"? "I said I had to bend down to pick them up". "You did that even though your jeans were so low"? “Yeah, I had no choice but to pick them up". "Like I said I bent down to pick my bags and this group of boys walked by and laughed". "They were shouting girl your butt crack is showing, and crack is whack". "0h that was mean of them" he said.

    I dropped my bag on the floor and showed my professor how I bent down. He was definitely getting turned on by this his; I could hear it in his voice. "I don't know why they laughed; you have a sexy ass crack". I told him thanks for the compliment. I walked back over to him and we kissed. We eventually started making out. I loved the way he was touching my body with his hands. We threw everything off his desk because it's much more fun to make out on the professor's desk.

    He was on the bottom and I was on top of him and we were having a steamy make out scene. I took off my tank top and he took off his shirt. I turned around with my butt facing him and I was on my knees. I pushed my ass up and down so he could see my crack go in and out of my jeans. At this point in time we were both extremely sweaty.

  My professor and I continued with our affair for the rest of the semester. In the end he said to me "I'm so glad you did what you did". "Thank you Amanda". "You definitley dserve an A in this course, you earned it". I did get my A and I was so happy. Katie was very happy and told me she was proud of me for taking a risk. Till this day no one knows that I had an affair with my statistics professor except Katie. Not even my parents, family, or other friends know about this. If anyone else ever new about this I don't know what would happen. As for now it's just a my dirty little secret between my professor, Katie, and I.
© Copyright 2010 Badgirl (naughtygirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1706667-The-first-time-I-wore-low-rise-jeans