*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704411-Fat-attack
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Comedy · #1704411
Short story i wrote for fun
  "What?!" A schoolmate asked me as I stared greedily at his food. Ignoring him, I continued to stare transfixed at his delicious plate of Fried carrot cake topped with a steaming glop of delicious sambal chilli. I liked my oily lips as thought how good it would taste if I sank my teeth into that plate of warm carrot cake.

  When I thought that he wasn't looking, I stole a "small" piece of his carrot cake and ate it. With the aroma wafting into my nostrils, I closed my eyes and laid my head on the canteen table, my mouth settled into a dreamy smile and I started to dozed off. Suddenly, I felt sharp pain on the right side on my head and I heard the schoolmate shout at me for stealing food from him.

  I opened my eyes and started to shower him in an endless shower of hokkien expletives. He launched a right kick at me and I blocked it. I then used all my strength and launched a vicious front kick at him. Due to the fact that I was a black belt in karate and he didn't even learn martial arts, the blow connected. He was instantly thrown back and his back smashed against a canteen table. A collective gasp went around the school as I was commonly known around the school as the kid who was hopelessly unhealthy and unfit.

  As all bad news travels fast, the principal soon came to know about this situation. As he took in the sight of my schoolmate groaning and crying on the ground, he caught my stare and mouthed, “you are in deep trouble young man." He beckoned with his finger and I reluctantly went with him to his office. When we reached there, I got punished severely for fighting in school. Soon, my parents arrived at the scene and I not only got banned from eating junk food, I got grounded. I thought to myself, “How unfair! All I did was severely injure my schoolmate; surely there is no need for such a strict punishment?"

Since then, I slimmed down and stopped being a greedy bastard as I learnt that I could have gone to jail for what I did (not that I really cared:D). As for my schoolmate, he was okay, except that he broke an arm and had multiple bruises on his back. So, a valuable lesson learnt is not to injure your schoolmates too badly while fighting! ~the end~



© Copyright 2010 TheBlubberyAuthor (joelnugget at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704411-Fat-attack