*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704084-Silly-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Gari
Rated: 18+ · Poetry · Emotional · #1704084
This is a poem about loving someone that has depression.
You brought me here more than once. Your blonde hair, blue eyes, and body that I loved to be close to, part of.





You said you weren't good enough, that's not for you to say! To me you were perfect, I loved you completely.





I thought the words like love and forever were real, it was just a disguise. You are my depression, that's where I finally get to go with you.





I don't think you understand just how much I cared, put you first, spent my last buck on, and would have died for. Am I?





I gave you the best of me, my best advice my best smile my best love, but you're a thief. You took and took and took while I gave and gave and gave.





From what I can see your biggest problem is money, you don't know what difficult is, you don't know what loss is. I have had more than my share of both.





Yes with you I thought it was different, real, honest, Silly Me.





But you took me here again, look what you left behind. Get over your problemsand get on with life, just pretend they are me and push them aside, so easily.





I made you happy and would've forever, but you didn't return it. I gave you all of the love I had inside, all that I had been saving for so long.Now my insides are empty. I'm wondering if I can do it this time, maybe this time I'll succeed and this will all be just a dream. If I do please don't feel any guilt, don't hurt, don't cry, you were My Girl,the Girl of My Dreams, so no matter what you do I still Love you, always.





Now I'm gone but at least I found the Girl of My Dreams, Look what you did to me.





Signed,





Love me please,





Silly Me

© Copyright 2010 Gari (gari123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1704084-Silly-Me