*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698681-hidden
by kat577
Rated: · Other · Inspirational · #1698681
its about hidden people hidding from there lives.
Some people say they are invisible but u know what? they are just hidding them selves from the real world so they don't have to deal with other human beings.Some people think it is just easyer that way to not show your self well u could be anything u want to be but you choose to hide in the shadow of other peoples past, future and lives.Its just making u die inside if u dont come out of your past so u can live in the present life that u are supposed to be living with the people u care about and love.But its hard if u ain't got no one then i dont know what to tell u.Its that mabe you will just have to be more stronger then the others.It might take more time but in the end it will be worth it so dont hide anymore its just making u weaker and a sad way and hurting people around u.
© Copyright 2010 kat577 (kat577 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1698681-hidden