*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694617-Cinderella
by amre
Rated: · Novel · Comedy · #1694617
its a short story with mixing of 3 stories together
Cinderella was a young girl. Her parents had kicked the bucket she was living with an old woman. you know taking care of child costs arm and leg so I think she was on the beam that strong armed her to help them in shit work but she thought if her parents had been alive she wouldn’t have been in the hot seat (at the sharp end).
But she was a drop dead gorgeous ,real ten, eye catcher, killer chick and a total babe but she wished she had been beautiful cause her sisters always told her that she had face that even stop a clock but she couldn’t understand that its green eyed monster talking. you know her sisters were like back end of the bus and real shrimp because of this they got green with envy and they wished they had been lollipop .they thought that if they had been as beautiful as Cinderella they would have tie the knot with rich man and of course if they hadn’t pigged out a lot they would have been in a tip top shape and wouldn’t have been fatso.
One day one of her sisters came and goes: prince wants to choose a wife but her mother thought she heard it through the grape wine but she was on beam.
Everybody in family got all doll up but what about Cinderella that news got her down cause she didn’t have good cloth even her Sundays best was really old she wished she had had a beautiful cloth suddenly a witch appeared but what a fat chance she had even that witch was butter finger and her sticks.
(Of course I should make the story short and you know what is happening in the palace but now it’s a time that they came home)
When they came home her mother imprison her in room but her step mother had read the Hansel and Gretel story. she hired the witch of that story because she had lots of know how about how strong armed a child to polish off and put on weight and in this way she couldn’t wear that crystal shoe
but Cinderella didn’t know bean about what was happening. When she understood she regret not studying stories when she was younger.



If she had studied more she wouldn’t have been jacked around but at that time that she understood they led her up the garden path and she regret having those chocolates but she decide to knock their plans into a cocked hat so she got the first foot in the door and tied all of her clothes together in order to became as tough as nails and then climbed down from the window.
She started running to palace but she was chicken to do that but hope against all hope suddenly she remembered story of ugly duckling.
She thought it would hang in balance but when she reached palace she was in a tip top shape and saw prince there and made a grab for him.
But she didn’t know that he was a prince of snow white story. He was a bigamist
While she thought all things blessed in disguise.
armin
© Copyright 2010 amre (armin001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1694617-Cinderella