*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674265-black-earth-dungeon
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1674265
excerpt from just believe
"I think we should split" Kate said "That way I think we can cover more ground." "I don't think that is a good idea we have no idea what is in this place and we could end up attacking each other."Xeno said. Isabella watched as her companions argued but Smalls decided to make things faster because what they were doing was wasting time."oya make we seperate we no get time at all sef." she then continued to move ahead.They finally split up after that.Smalls moved through the twist and turns of the underground prison containing minotaurs, a sphinx and people in diffrent cages. She then came to a space where three levers were situated.She went towards them and decided to pull the one in the middle. There was a loud clanking sound as a cage dropped and a trap door began to open from under her.She grabbed the wire mesh of the cage to avoid falling into the darkness which was now below her.Her problems were far from over when she saw a human sized spider crawl out on to the mesh and began to build a web.Smalls had no time to think her blood was boiling as she began to think her heart began to pound at an amazing rate.Then without a second thought she launched herself into the arachinid making it cringe as the armour of chitin was damaged causing it to fall back into the darkness.The trap door closed and Smalls let herself drop.Her hands were seriously bruised and the pain was unbearable. The levers reappeared and she moved towards them she looked at then this time she was prepared.She pulled the one on the left and rushed towards the mesh but this time she heard loud grunts. She had released the minotaurs!
© Copyright 2010 zeldine/ (zeldine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1674265-black-earth-dungeon