*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672916-Rainy-Day
Rated: · Short Story · Romance/Love · #1672916
Steve and Katie is childhood friends, but oe rainy octobre day it all change.
i walked through the park in the heavy rain with my umberella up, not so far away sat a boy on a benke, that was my childhood friend, his name is Steve. i remembered this morning, he suddenly called me and beged me to met him here. i ran to him, he was soaking wet and didn't have any jacket or a umberella. "hey! you going to catch a cold!" i said sitting next to him ow with my umberella over him. he looked at me and smiled, i took of my jacket and layed it around his shoulder. "Katie, theres something i must tell you..." he looked at me with his brown eyes. i blushed a little, all the girls was jelous on me because we were friends. they want him, he is good looking. but someone like me could never be more than friends with him. i sighted. "spit it out, you can't sit here all day" it was a little silent paus, he looked away from me now hiding his face. "you know we have been friends for a long while..." he started, i gasped quietly, was it my imagination or was he really trying to tell me his feelings for me? "and... i wanted to tell you..." now he looked at me, he was blushing but met my gaze. "i love you." he said, my eyes widned in chock, and i was little knowing my mouth was open. "i... l-love you too..." i said whispering, i must be dreaming, i thought. cause it couldn't be true. but it was. he leaned closer to my face. "c-can i kiss you?" he asked gentle, i blushed. "yes" i said, still whispering. then his lips touched mine and we have our first kiss. since that day, we have always been toghether and we will always be toghether forever.
© Copyright 2010 Secret_Key (secret_key at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1672916-Rainy-Day