*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670738-Natures-Cry
Rated: 13+ · Interview · Activity · #1670738
Interview Of Nature
Today after studying before going to sleep I was thinking about the ways of proposing a girl whom I loved very much. But it can't prevail longer because the wind was rushing from here and there showing its presence to the people who had not cared for its existence. He was showing its anger to the people for whom he cared. Then I listened the cry of our mother,THE NATURE, from which we have learned everything. She was pleading to us that stop this bloody pollution because of which I can't breathe properly. Stop this unwanted usage of water. Stop this cutting of forests because this plants,trees are also my children and I can't see them die in front of my own eyes. Then I heard the soft music of the trees which was saying to us that LEAVE US IN PEACE AND WE WILL PROTECT YOU FROM EVERY ILL-WILLS. YOU CAN USE US FOR YOUR GOODWILL BUT EXCESS OF EVERYTHING IS BAD. Then I heard THE NATURE saying that stop this things otherwise you will be responsible for all these things that will happen in future.
© Copyright 2010 Saurabh (hellboy.dey32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1670738-Natures-Cry