*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665198-When-the-boy-calls
by Haily
Rated: E · Fiction · Death · #1665198
This is about a boy who was a little too late for his love
                          One day a girl named Claire was talking to her best friend. She secretly loved him and he loved her back but they didn't know it. One day the girl saw the boy talking to another girl. He was making her jealous right in front of him. She got fed up with it over and over again so she went to his house one day. Another girl from the neighborhood was there and Claire asked the girl,"where did Jake go?"
She replied," Your too late." and laughed. She was lying and Claire thought did he really move or leave without telling me..... :( She ran home screaming and crying. She locked her door.And pounded at the wall.She broke all the glass picture frames of her ad Jake. They were on the 3 storie of the apartment building. Her friend was pounding on the door asking her to let her in with her mom. The phone was ringing and the mom answered it. She went over to the girls bed room door. Her friend kicked down the door the window was open! She could't have ran away she was on the 3 storie of the building.......    Her phone was devasted to find her 14 year old daughter dead 3 stories below. Who was on the phone?  Jake was!!!!!! He was going to tell her that HE LOVED HER!!

                            I regret that now. R.I.P Claire I was the friend knocking on the door. I loved you too Claire!!! :*(
© Copyright 2010 Haily (krisanda13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1665198-When-the-boy-calls