*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664977-Heartache
Rated: · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1664977
My personal thoughts.
What do you do, when your world comes crashing down around you?

When everything that got you through each day, is ripped out from under you?

What do you do, when your heart shatters, but you love him with the little pieces left?

What do you do, when everything good in your life, leaves?

What do you do, when the tears just keep coming, until the sadness seems apart of your soul?

What do you do, when you feel helpless, like the heartache will never end?

What do you do, when you have nothing to move on to, & you cling to the past?

What do you do, when you let the best thing in your life slip through your fingers?



What do you say, to make him stay?

What do you say, to make him remember the good times, & forget the bad?

What do you say, when he breaks your heart, but all you want is him?

What do you say, to make him love you again?



How do you cope, with the sheer agony of knowing, there’s nothing you can do, & nothing you can say?

© Copyright 2010 hurting (aprilbeee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1664977-Heartache