*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655893-Gangs
Rated: · Assignment · Other · #1655893
Keeping Gangs Behind Bars And Out Of Our Streets.
Crime rates in the city of New Orleans has gone up increasingly because of the constant gang violence in our city. When someone gets shot or you hear about the multiple shootings or shootouts that happen night after night on the morning news, its usually gang related. Children are the main targets for gang violence. The older, more experienced bangers use the kids who don't have much while they are young. As they give these children everything they want from the drug money that they make, they gain bonds from the kids of our neighborhoods and turn them away from us. They become experts at everything that happens in and off the streets and this causes them to get themselves deep in trouble that they knew nothing about getting theirselves into. But part of the problem is keeping bangers out of our streets and neighborhoods.
© Copyright 2010 CherrieGirl (silkashocker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1655893-Gangs