*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652467-Katrina-wants-you-pt1
by mody
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #1652467
Katrina grows into a giant goddess and she wants you
Katrina wants you (part.1)

She did it, I always thought she's has some weird fantasy, but it seems some fantasies can turn to truth, but being thousands of feet tall?
You can't imagine how was the chaos that came over our town since Katrina Hankin, who used to be my co worker became sky high woman.
I think it's some kind of spell or an ancient script which can turn a human into a god , she was curious about these sort of things during her visit to Egypt , my home country , I was in a short visit and she showed an interest to escort me.
Well, it's absurd to say we were going out together, yet she used to be 1ft taller than me. I'm 5'7" while she's over 6'5" ft tall but it wasn't embarrassing at all , the sense of female superiority is such a turn on especially with he mischievous beauty , curved hips , bouncing breasts and her naughty habits.
I remember all that while people are running scared in all direction, National guards' efforts has been focused to keep people safe away from her feet, she's not in rampage, just being huge makes her sexier as she says, and you know what ? I agree with that.
The town is almost empty now, few stayed, and usually they are my sort of guys , ex " boy friend"? I didn't break up with here but my ex girlfriend who was few years younger and a foot tall taller became an immortal sky high goddess so it's complicated some how as you can see.
It's easy when you tell she's coming that's sure , especially when you notice that her repeated visits to town turns whole blocks into dust and this time she wanted to pay me a little visit before " we go out "
From my window I could see something enormous comes down on my car and makes it a piece of wrinkled and in same time, I couldn't see much from there
As her toe descends on my car, a shadow comes all over the block for she's keeping half the town between her feet.
"GOOD MORNIN BABE" that was her mighty mischievous voice booming down on earth but in her childish and super sexy tone "OOPS THAT WAS YOUR CAR , SORRY FOR THAT SHORTY " I get out to the trace to take a look at her , oh my god-dess , that's what a woman should be , the ultimate female body covered in rags or maybe shipping sails , just striving to span over the arena sized nipples and the incredible vagina, her curved booty were left bare . Her foxy eyes were looking down on me with a big grin on her mouth, I miss those lips .
"Good day goddess, it's ok for the car" just being at the tip of her toe makes me wants to fall between her toes, the scent is arousing me. I would just live the rest of my life on that fine shaped big toe , on that very toenail .
Now is it getting hot? There is a hot wind blowing all over the place with a strong smell "HANG ON LITTLE BABE, IT IS GETTING WINDY NOW" and she lets out the giggle which has been always rocking me when she was 1ft taller and now this is a sexy goddess's laughter, " OH I'VE JUST FARTED HANG ON BABE" some how I got knocked out of the trace to find my self stuck to the ball of her foot like a speck of dust , the good news I'm to small to be crushed so I could land to the ground and crawl underneath her foot safely to the space between her big and second toes " AWW GOOD LITTLE BOY NOW CLIMB UP" but climbing between her toes was not easy considering the height, the effort I made to crawl under her foot to safety , the sweat that makes me slide down every single time what caused her a light tickle and that made my mission nice to her so she enjoyed shaking her toes while I'm climbing to make to more and more difficult to me.
Until it's enough for her finally I could reach up , It seemed like a cliff between her toes so I get on my four limbs as an act of caution all that was going down on her foot while she was smiling down at me with an increasing feeling of greatness " YOU LOOK SO INSIGNIFICANT FROM HERE BABE , NOW GET TO MY BIG TOE CAUSE I'M TAKING YOU FOR A RIDE " Finally I could take a breath full with the scent of her foot while I was crawling , my hands and knees goes into the fine soft and massive layer of woman's skin which made me more and more aroused .I took a chance to find the taste of her foot on my tongue which I always liked before , but this time her foot was bounding my little world .
"Now where to goddess?" I looked up at her from my new place on her big toe nail where I always wanted to be, where I belong, and I was amazed by the new perspective of her super sexy legs, starting with her foot which was one of my best friends, going up with her tanned skin all over her calf then to her knee, her legs were long and sexy but from here OMG. I almost fainted when I saw this gigantic thigh towers over the whole town and puts all women in shame. Between those thighs her vagina which I felt like a prey when I saw it ready to swallow me that's if I got lucky .
© Copyright 2010 mody (mody at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652467-Katrina-wants-you-pt1