*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649391-guys
Rated: · Poetry · Personal · #1649391
my poem is about how guys treat us and y they shouldnt and how empty they make us.
Guys



you love them you hate them but what can you do without them? They lie and cheat but you know deep down that they just want to be loved as much as you do. They make you laugh cry feel so alive and wanna die. When you ask why all they do is laugh and walk by. They’re stupid, selfish, and most importantly  liers and cheaters but again unfortunatly with out them we feel...lonely, lost, left behind, confused and most of all...EMPTY. as we sit and wait for them to realize what theyve done we cry and sob but do they really care what they do to us? no of course they dont because if they did why would they do it in the first place? all i know is that they really need to pay a hell of alot more attention to how they dump you, where they do it, and best of all what they say to you....
© Copyright 2010 emo...tional96 (emo1996 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649391-guys