*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646804-Forbidden-Love
by ghghgh
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1646804
A boy and a girl love each other, their love is forbidden...
Once upon a time there was a prince that loves a villager. The prince always makes excuses so that he can go and see the villager.
The villager knew that he loved her, and she has a bit of affection for him, but he cannot marry a villager, or else he will be removed from being a prince.

One day the prince ran of excuses and didn't know what to do. So he started to go to see her at night. As the days passed the villager learned to love the prince. As one day when the prince was going crazy of their love, he knelt down and asked her to marry her... Eventaully she refused and said, "can't you see, our love is forbidden you are a prince and I am a villager if you marry me you will lose your thron and someone evil might take in!" The prince looked in her eyes and whispered. "That's a chance I'm going to take..."
© Copyright 2010 ghghgh (somsom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1646804-Forbidden-Love