*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645554-Lost-alone
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Other · #1645554
It's about a young girl lost In a strange world
I was laying in my bed last night trying to fall asleep it toke me what felt like all night to fall asleep and when I woke up I was hear in this strange dark world who are you may I ask?I see you can't tell me your name. You whant to know what happened to me do you? Well what happened to me was I was lieying In my bed when I heard a panting russtling sound like a creature  going through leaves I was frightend and I hid my head under my pillow the panting got louder and it seemed to be right next to my ear I was so scared that I was trembling I heard a soft hissy voice that sounded like a snake that was speaking English the voice as I was listning closley said “you will fall asleep shortly and when you wake up you will be within the presence of a creature from another dimention. Then I heard a woosh like like a hurricane going frow an echoy tunnel and i must off fallen asleep then because my world whent blank and when I opened my eyes I was hear in this very spot in front of you. What I don't understand also is that I whent to bed in my nightgown and I woke up in my red dress and cardigun. What you doing to me? Let go off me help me help me someone please (she screams) “hahaha I have finally had my revenge by eating a defensless humble human girl"!
© Copyright 2010 Alcklatia (alcklatia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645554-Lost-alone