*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639007-Wicked-Red
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Death · #1639007
My personal little twisted telling of little red riding hood
Wicked Red



Vivi put down her Grimms fairytales at the sound of her mother's voice yelling across the house.

"Vivi! Come here...NOW!"

"Goddamnit" she muttered under her breath, rolling off the bed and dragging herself into the kitchen.

"What do you want?" she asked standing in the doorway. Her mother had all kinds of food in a picnic basket on the counter, and was just finishing up writing in a card when she looked up at Vivi. She shook her head in disgust. "Why do you dress like that?" her mother asked.

"What does it matter?" Vivi responded.

Her mother turned around and started her bitching. The black boots were ugly, you wear to much eyeliner, would it kill you to wear a color other than black? Just don't understand this look. Was hoping it was a phase. She never thought as a child you would turn out like this. What a dissapointment.



She could bitch all she wanted. Vivi had already taken two cigarettes out of the pack on the counter. She wasn't fond of menthol but it would have to do. "Did you call me in here for a reason? Or just cause you needed something to bitch about?" Vivi snapped at her mother.

"Your grandmother has the flu." her mother snapped back. "She is to weak to leave her apartment so you are going to take her some soups and juices. She'll complain if you eat anything so heres six dollars to pick yourself up something to eat."



Vivi sighed. She hated that old witch, she loved to yell at Vivi more than her mother did, but what the hell. Six dollars was cigarette money. Looking out the window she could tell that it was fucking freezing. A fog hung low in the sky, but they were going to make her go whether she liked it or not, so she might as well pick herself up some cigarettes. She threw on her red windbreaker, grabbed the cash and the basket and headed out the door.



Vivi and her mother lived in a small house in a decent neighborhood. Her grandmother however lived in the crack-head, and roach infested apartments of the un-employed and social security check people. "Fuck, it's cold out here." she mumbled balancing a cigarette between her lips. After fumbling around in the windbreaker for awhile she found her BIC lighter. She lit and started walking against the wind to the far side of town.



If she followed Main Street all the way down she would make it to the apartment complex before the sun went down. But if she hung a left she could stop in at J.J's smoke shop. Lawrence the owner never carded Vivi for smokes. It was out the way but this menthol shit was killing her. She needed a good ol' full flavor Marlboro. She turned down the alley that let to J.J's. It stunk of piss and garbage, but she was somehow comfortable walking down it all the time.



"Where you going Little Red Riding Hood?"

Vivi turned to see her friend Wolff sitting on a mat next to a small fire. He was a drug dealer, but he was all in all a good guy. Well as good as you can be for a street walking drug dealer. He had the blackest hair and hazel eyes. What Vivi found most attractive about Wolff was that his teeth were fanged. She had always wanted to get it done, but her mother gave her enough shit about how she dressed. She ever got her teeth fanged and her mother was likely to knock them out. 



"To grandma's house" she said in her best imitation sweet voice. "Or should I say piece of shit apartment."she laughed plopping herself down next to him. He pulled out a couple of smokes and Vivi settled in. The fire felt great. She was so damn cold her limbs were numb. She could feel the heat slowly warming up her body leaving behind that nice tingling sensation. "Oh thank god." she said exhaling the smoke through her nose. "My mom smokes that Newport shit, I have been stealing cigarettes from her for a couple of days. You have no idea how great it is to have a full flavor."

Wolff chuckled and leaned himself back against the wall.



"You got anything on you?" Vivi asked hopefully.

"No." Wolff said "I sit here in the freezing ass cold for lack of something better to do."

"Fuck you." Vivi laughed

" Maybe later. How much you got on you?" Wolff asked.

"Six bucks." Vivi said.

"That'll get you a cut." Wolff said, tossing his cigarette and turning to pull something out of the bag sitting next to him. "You have your own razor?" he asked pulling out a small clear container.

"Yeah." Vivi reached for her boot, unzipped the left side and pulled a razor from inside.

"Make it quick" she said. "I have to go and deliver this shit to my grandma or my mom will have my ass."



Wolff smiled and squeezed the dropper till it filled with a orange reddish liquid. Vivi didn't know what it's actual name was, but she liked to call it liquid fire. One drop of it in an open wound and it felt like your whole body was on fire. It was an amazing feeling and more than worth giving up her cigarette money.

"Where do you want it?" he asked. They both smiled. He knew the answer but he always asked.

Vivi leaned back, opened her legs, and lifted her skirt just enough to show four perfect parallel lines on the inside of her right thigh. He leaned it and slid the blade across right under the others. Vivi squeezed her eyes shut and took a sharp intake of breath.

Wolff watched a couple blood drops run down the creamy white skin of her inner thigh. It took everything in him not to lean down and lick them off. Squeezing the dropper he watched as a single perfect drop fell in the cut and spread. The effect was instant. Vivi moaned and opened her legs a little wider, rocking her hips back and forth in a slow motion that drove him crazy. Wolff watched in silent pleasure as her nipples peaked up through her shirt, but as usual it was over too soon.



Vivi whimpered as she was coming down off the high. Her hips moving slower and slower till finally she just lay there breathing heavily. The hot air coming out of her making small little clouds in the cold air. She sat up, legs shaking, cheeks flushed with satisfaction.

"Still in a rush?" Wolff asked smiling.

Vivi didn't answer, she just sneered and reached over to grab the cigarette Wolff had just lit out of his mouth.

"You know, this may sound wrong, but I never see you as happy as you are when I give you this shit." he said pointing down at the container.

Vivi nodded "I don't have much to be happy about." she said. "I am stuck in a house with someone I hate and now I am on my way to visit someone I hate."

"Gotta be something you can do about that." Wolff said

"Oh there is." said Vivi. "It's just not worth a lifetime in prison." she grabbed the basket and held herself up against the wall, slowly bringing herself to stand. Her legs were still a llittle shaky. "Here." she said pulling the money out of her pocket. Wolff shook his head "Don't worry about it. Another time."

"Thanks." Vivi said turning around to leave.

"What path will you take Little Red Riding Hood? The path of pins? Or the path of needles?" Wolff asked

"Main street." replied Vivi without turning around she continued her walk down the alley.



----------

Wolff's eyes glowed, but not from the flames of the fire. It was his lust for that girl. He turned and began running down the alley. He could make it there before her. After all....he had four legs.

----------



Vivi could still feel the warmth from the drug in her. The wind blew up her skirt stinging the open wound. She would drop this off, and head to J.J's on the way back. Dragging her shaky legs up the stairs Vivi carefully made her way to the second floor of the complex and pounded on her grandmothers door. No answer. Nosey Mr. Woods stuck his old face through the window next door. Grandma and him had a little something going on Vivi thought. Or in other words he had more money than she did, so she was very nice to him all the time. All she got was her social security check, but he was collecting retirement from the lumber yard.

:Grandma! Open the door!" she pounded on it again a little harder than the first time. After a few moments of silence she heard a voice say "Who is it?"

"It's me Vivi, mom told me you weren't feeling good, and had me bring over some food" Silence again, and then "The key is under the mat."



Vivi dropped the basket with a loud thud on the floor. She had walked all the way across town in the fucking dark and cold, and the lazy old bitch couldn't even get up to open the door for her?  When she got inside everything was dark except for a light in the kitchen. "I'm kind of in a rush grandma so I am going to leave this on the counter for you and take off. Okay?" she asked into the dark hallway. She heard a juicy cough and her grandma's response. "Busy, busy what? Sleeping around? Busy my ass, more like lazy, can't take five minutes out of your life to make me some goddamn soup?" she stopped there racked by another coughing fit.



Vivi swore under her breath took off her windbreaker and began rummaging through the cabinets for a pot to put the soup in.



THUD!



Vivi stood up quickly "Grandma? You alright?" No answer. Vivi laughed to herself. If she was lucky the bitch had fallen over and broken her neck. She spun around to check the upper cabinets when she saw the pot on the stove already. The old witch knew she was going to stay and make the soup. If she didn't grandma would put in a call to her mother so she would hear about it as soon as she walked through the front door.



Vivi went to lift the pot and almost dropped it. It was already half full of something. "Holy shit" Vivi whispered. It was full of a orange red looking fluid, it looked alot like liquid fire.

Not caring if her grandmother heard her Vivi began yanking open drawers and cabinets looking for something to cut herself. She leaned over and unzipped her boot feeling around for the spot that her razor was supposed to be. Then she remembered that she had left it lying on the blanket next to Wolff. She was cotemplating taking a small drink from the pot when she heard footsteps behind her and spun around.



"Don't use all of that at once. It does have side effects." Wolff said standing in the doorway to the kitchen. "How did you get in here?" Vivi asked.  He motioned with his head and Vivi follwed his gaze down the hall to the front door that now stood open bringing with it the cold air from outside. Wolff turned back to her smilling. "What?" Vivi asked. Wolff said nothing. Instead grabbing her hand he began leading her down the hallway to her Grandmothers bedroom.



Vivi's eyes widened in shock as she took in her Grandmother suspended from the ceiling fan of her bedroom. Her ankles were tied tightly with a cord. She was alive, a rag shoved in her mouth muffling her screaming. Gashes covered her arms and legs. Long, deep marks that trickled blood down to her fingertips and made small wet splats on the linoleum.  "What are you doing?" Vivi asked Wolff not able to tear her eyes away from the scene in front of her.

"What you wanted." he said moving behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. "If you want, we can let her down." he laughed "I don't think she'll be to happy with us though."

Vivi didn't say anything. He was right, this was what she wanted, and now that it was in motion there was no going back. "I'll take that as a no." Wolff whispered in her ear. "Well seeing as she isn't going anywhere that means we have some time to ourselves."



"Time to what?" Vivi asked. "Make up our story? Good, I was just thinking about that. Obviously my mother knows I'm here so I could say I found her..."

"Later." Wolff said.

"What?"

"We can discuss that later." Wolff said. "For now, let her watch."



Wolff picked up Vivi and set her down on the bed. From her vantage point she could see the frightened face of her grandmother. Wolff crawled on top of Vivi blocking her sight. "This is wrong." Vivi whispered whilemWolff kissed her cheeks and neck. He didn't respond just kept kissing his way down her body. The more Wolff kissed the less and less Vivi cared about the evil wench hanging at the foot of the bed. Why should Vivi feel anything but hate toward her. That was all she had ever given Vivi. "Fuck you!" Vivi yelled at the foot of the bed.



She sat up and pulled her top over her head letting Wolffs kisses cover her breasts sending a tingling sensation through her body. He reached his hand between her thighs and rubbed this thumb over the front of her panties. She relaxed and laid back down on the bed. Wolff slid off her boots, skirt and then her panties. She giggled and looked up at him, he looked different to her. So much bigger than usual, his arms looked thicker, stronger. He continued kissing down her stomach, her thighs, her knees and her toes coming back up slowly he reached the center of her thighs. She closed her eyes waiting to feel his tongue. Her excitement grew as she felt his hot breath on her. Then it was gone, she opened her eyes to see him sitting up on his knees pulling his shirt over his head. She sat up and started to unbuckle his pants, he pushed her back onto the bed making her laugh. God, he was beautiful, she had never noticed.















© Copyright 2010 Veronica (veronique2022 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639007-Wicked-Red