*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628454-Unplugged
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Donado
Rated: · Other · Other · #1628454
Question of us as humans and the problems we face
The backwards steps of human struggle seem to be getting clumsier as time progresses. The human compassion has grown so cold that we stride over those very same people who crossed theirs steps and felt over, with one hand holding their pride from hitting the ground while the other hand is up looking for someone to help them up. All and sundry are to busy to even notice that anyone is even in need of a small helpful gesture or a warm smile.

A sense of human disconnect is spreading trough humanity like a plague, rooting it self, deep within by form of emails and text massages. The task of a phone call is becoming a chore, the question remains as whose fault is it. Is it ours as human beings becoming too indolent or possibly that life has become to convolute?
Can we blame technology for the detachment or perhaps is our dependency on it.
You decide!
© Copyright 2009 Donado (donado_ac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1628454-Unplugged