*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620691-Original-Sin
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1620691
Sex with a nun
Original Sin
Please excuse me, the following is explicit, so don’t read it if you have a weak little belly or brain. This is fiction I remind you. Cutting edge, raw ass fiction; that’s the way I roll. Fast and furious, for you Sarasota street dragging types.

I made this one up, a story, in between getting up and down and the spooky ass pipe organ and the strange vocalists singing, while recently having to go to a Catholic church. Those places creep me out and to think, I used to attend St. Aloicious in Fife Lake as a young boy. I found attending Catholic church rather strange, the chanting, "Lord hear our prayer" and the presentation of "The blood and body of Christ," all quite pagonistic and ritualistic; holy, yet somewhere underneath, an underlying darkness ever so present.

As a teen, I attended Catholic high school and came upon the strangest thing. Looking back upon it now, in the shadows of the recent fad of young female teachers preying on horny teenage boys and allowing them to violate them much in the fashion that a young male puppy humps legs until he has his testicles snipped off, I do remember such an event in my dear old Catholic school back in Michigan.

You see it came about in an odd way. A new nun, her name to be withheld to protect the guilty, had just started teaching my English class. Her skin was fair, her build petite, and her voice, well it was like an angel’s. I daydreamed of her often and felt as if she did too and she would always look at me with the look. Although I didn’t recognize it then, because I was young and naive of the ways of forbidden passion, the way she looked at me did arouse my overly hormonal teenage body.

One day she asked me to stay behind after class, as the other students were casually filing down the stairs and out of the portable placed behind the overpopulated high school. I, being the obedient type, did so without questioning the motive and watched, as after the last student left, she locked the door then nervously walked up to me. She peeked out the mini blinds and then said, "Now I know you’re going to think this is crazy, but I see you looking at me with your hungry eyes and I know what you think of doing to me, right? You know how I bend over and you stare at my bottom the whole time…drooling?  I can see your eyes in the reflection off of the shiny marker board, you know?"

I was young and found myself speechless, thinking she was going to give me a speech on the original deadly sin of lust, but to my surprise she stepped close to me and unzipped my fly. I still remember her light soft smell and her cold little clumsy hands. What went on next was wonderful, as she orally pleased me, then, when I was getting near ejaculation, she bent over the desk and as she pulled her innocent little nun cotton panties to the side, she  guided the tip and deposited its now oozing load inside of her. I was trying to push deeper but she held me back and said "No, no my hymen must remain intact."

We went on doing this for five days straight, and she swore me to secrecy, which I have kept till this day. About two months later I noticed her face swelling up a bit and having a certain glow and she asked me to stay after again. I was excited and looking forward the rendezvous, but, instead of the usual routine, she just took my hand and held it to her belly.  To my surprise it wasn’t the usual hard tight self, but swollen a bit.

She said, "I am with child and have been reassigned to the Vatican to be evaluated. You’ll keep our secret right?"

With that she hugged me and continued, "Thank you for the gift and goodbye."

I was shocked and speechless and all that came from my mouth was "Goodbye Sister Mary."

And I never saw her again.

.

Mike Wall(author The Enigma and The Gatherers)
© Copyright 2009 Mike Wall (mikewallwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620691-Original-Sin