*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620647-Untitled
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1620647
your love.
Your love is unconditional. It’s graceful and intriguing. I try to see through you so I can grasp its meaning. The power you have over me takes my breath away. Your warm hugs and smiles tell me you’re here to stay. But if only you could know, how I despise you so. Then maybe, just maybe, I can finally let go. I hate you, and I wish you an unhappy life. I hope you get fat, and have a nagging wife. But yet and still, I want to be with you. I want to be that nagging wife that you hold so dear to you. I’m dangling on that thin line between love and hate. I hate that I love you; your love is too great. I try not to look at you because you make me weak. Even though I can’t stand you, I tremble when you speak. Your presence makes me nervous. Butterflies fill my stomach. I want to kiss you, and then I’ll push you off a tall summit. Feeling my hands around your throat would please me very much. But, I just can’t do it. I live for your touch.
© Copyright 2009 bowchickawahwah (angel333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620647-Untitled