*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620630-the-haunting-of-me-and-my-sister
by such
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1620630
we were up late at night and heard lots of loud and horrifying noises
                    It was tuesday, me and my older sister were walkin in the kitchen, and right when we walkeed into the doorway, out plastic cups, fell over. My sister believes ing ghosts and loves to experiance things. I am 8, and she is 12. i ran behind her and hid for about 2 or 3 minuites. She finally told me to get out and then the back door opened and then slamed shut. I wanted to go cheak it out but she beat me too it. We travel all over the world, and we went to this one place, where the tour guide told us that the spitits stick to you. Of course we didn't believe it. we were on our way to the back room, where she had said alot of paranormal things have been going on. She was sitting in the rocking chair when her book flew off the desk and landed in the floor. I think she was about 6 or 7 when this happened.
                  In the morning, we walked out to the side shed and covered the side with water, like we always do. this time it revealed a name. BERK.



~to be continued~
© Copyright 2009 such (rockerboy8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1620630-the-haunting-of-me-and-my-sister